My first shots from Courchevel

Dario

I do really like the interplay of the last vestiges of sunlight on the mountain tops. Really artistic and done to great effect.

It might be me , but the general illumination seems a bit darker than you normally have ….. have you made any adjustments lately . 

I'm a fine one to talk - sometimes I think I should tape my fingers. It reminds me of my dear old Dad and his ford. This was when cars had carburetors and it was entirely 

possible for the average "shade tree mechanic" to totally mess things up. Every Saturday, Dad would spend all day tinkering with the carburetor and such until he had everything "just right"

Sunday afternoon we would all go for a Sunday drive and we got ice creams which was great! During the entire drive he would extol the virtues of what he had done to great effect. The following week he would be back at it again. My Mom said she was convinced that all he did was to change things on the Saturday and then spend the rest of the following week readjusting everything back to the way it was on the previous Saturday when he started!

I think I do that a lot :unsure:

Cheers Dario

I really enjoyed them!

Pete

6 hours ago, renault said:

I do really like the interplay of the last vestiges of sunlight on the mountain tops. Really artistic and done to great effect.

It might be me , but the general illumination seems a bit darker than you normally have ….. have you made any adjustments lately . 

I'm a fine one to talk - sometimes I think I should tape my fingers. It reminds me of my dear old Dad and his ford. This was when cars had carburetors and it was entirely 

possible for the average "shade tree mechanic" to totally mess things up. Every Saturday, Dad would spend all day tinkering with the carburetor and such until he had everything "just right"

Sunday afternoon we would all go for a Sunday drive and we got ice creams which was great! During the entire drive he would extol the virtues of what he had done to great effect. The following week he would be back at it again. My Mom said she was convinced that all he did was to change things on the Saturday and then spend the rest of the following week readjusting everything back to the way it was on the previous Saturday when he started!

I think I do that a lot :unsure:

Cheers Dario

I really enjoyed them!

Pete

Hi Pete! 

I agree that my dusk and night in XP11 is much darker than I’d like. I even need to raise the brightness of the jpegs before posting. 

I will test different x vision profiles and see how they differ. 

Would you have a good x vision profile to recommend or to share with me? 

thank you very much!! :) 

4 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Great atmospheric shots in delicat light settings, very well done!

Thank you very much! :) 

4 hours ago, BobT said:

great shots! I really like your colors.... very colorful but not over saturated... perfect.

Thank you very much, Bob! :) 

3 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Absolutely perfect shots, Dario !!

Thank you very much! :) 

1 hour ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Nice set Dario!  Question:  How did you get your Duchess to recognize your GTN 750?  Mine won't!

Thank you very much, John!  :) It recognises GTN automatically in XP11. In P3D, I use it as a pop up window outside the sim. 

25 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

These are great shots what super scenery!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish they would do this for P3d v4.5.:(

Thank you very much! :) That would really be nice! 

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Smashing shots Dario, that third one is majestic!

Thank you very much, Jack! :) 

8 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Dario, this landing at the new ORBX Courchevel is very beautiful indeed, but it takes a lot of faith to land on that undulating carpet in the dark. Glad you made it down safely. 

Thank you very much, Rodger! :)  Even in the sim the experience is frightening, you see little room for last time corrections and no space for a go-around. I would not like to try it in real life :) 

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Gorgeous shots Dario! :)

Thank you very much, Adam! :) 

Archived