P3D - Bonners Ferry

Jack Sawyer

I had no idea you were in the neighborhood Jack , I would have put on a pot of coffee for ya . Boundary County airport is one my all time favorite Orbx airports as you show so elegantly with your screen shots . :D:rolleyes::):)

Cheers

John

6 minutes ago, BradB said:

I had no idea you were in the neighborhood Jack , I would have put on a pot of coffee for ya . Boundary County airport is one my all time favorite Orbx airports as you show so elegantly with your screen shots . :D:rolleyes::):)

Cheers

John

You live near here John?  I’m thinking of starting a GoFundMe to pay Orbx millions to do my area.

Just now, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Nice sets Jack - just had to relocate the parking location on the whirley bird, eh?   I also did a flight there as well tonight myself that I'll be posting. :)  

Thanks Triple J, this was some kind of a test, I don't remember what it was.  I also didn't have enough time to make a flight.  So it was a quick look around and I'm very pleased with it.

46 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Hi Jack, very nice, this is also one of my favourite sceneries. You and your heli this looks a bit dangerous...:o:lol: 

Thanks Andi, my heli looks dangerous? :unsure:  I'm sorry it and I look dangerous, I can assure I'm as harmless as a ball of fluff.

Archived