Frankfurt to Tesla

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, carlosqr said:

What an amazing set of shots Jack

All look fantastic  but  5, ,6 &  7 my favs

Oh boy what a visual pleasure

Thanks Carlos, for some reason I'm really drawn to this place lately.  And I haven't even taken a chopper out to have a look.  I've been more interested in making real-world flights to and for here.

12 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Carlos, for some reason I'm really drawn to this place lately.  And I haven't even taken a chopper out to have a look.  I've been more interested in making real-world flights to and for here.

Yeap, I found myself flying in and out, went to Hungary and Croatia :)

Epic journey, my friend. A few weeks ago I didn't know that the Belgrade airport is called Tesla; so should you have taken this route earlier, quite a few of us, I guess, would have said: Jack wants to go where??? :)

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Frankfurt Tesla and you did not even have to re-charge your batteries.

:D:D

8 hours ago, BradB said:

Fab shots Jack , your P3D look great . I also like your trip details , we can thank our friend Adam from Pittsburgh for starting this in the first place . :):):):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I agree, I like the way Adam does this but someone, I don't know who recently asked for something like this so I'm obliging.

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Frankfurt Tesla and you did not even have to re-charge your batteries.

Great flight, I love these mid-distance trips around my home turf.

Thanks Gerold.  I had solar panels on the wings so does that count? :D

4 minutes ago, Dario said:

What an amazing flight, Jack! Those pictures are really outstanding, and this set shows how wonderful and essential P3D still is in the flight sim world. 

Thanks Dario, couldn’t agree more.  XP is nice to look at but P3D has meat on its bones :) 

7 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Dario, couldn’t agree more.  XP is nice to look at but P3D has meat on its bones :) 

That is a perfect way to put it. :) BTW, I was able to solve that water issue on XP11 with the help of our colleague Pete (Renault). 

14 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Oooh!  Oooh!  How did you do it?  :) 

He sent me a super detailed troubleshooting guide, if you want I can share it with you. But to start, what you could try is (1) to check  if the wave height (in the weather window at Xp11) is not set to zero (the ideal is around 1,5 m), (2) to check if FlywithLua is up to date, (3) to check if the plugin is correctly loaded. I will send you more detailed info soon! But be sure, it will work and it is beautiful :) 

4 minutes ago, Dario said:

He sent me a super detailed troubleshooting guide, if you want I can share it with you. But to start, what you could try is (1) to check  if the wave height (in the weather window at Xp11) is not set to zero (the ideal is around 1,5 m), (2) to check if FlywithLua is up to date, (3) to check if the plugin is correctly loaded. I will send you more detailed info soon! But be sure, it will work and it is beautiful :) 

Thanks Dario, I look forward to your information, please Mae it detailed for a knucklehead like me.

Archived