Anacortes in P3D

Jack Sawyer

2 minutes ago, BradB said:

Lovely set of shots Jack . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  I'm now having such serious issues with P3D that it only runs maybe one in ten times.  It's possibly a ChasePlane or Ultimate Traffic issue I think.  :banghead:

4 hours ago, Wakashi said:

When P3D works, it really works, and when it don't well....   :blink:  Looks like you were having a good day during that flight Jack, well done! :D

Thanks Roger, I know, and when it doesn't then it's mighty frustrating! :unsure:

I enjoyed your flight around Anacortes Jack.:)

Some great scenery on your flight and good to see you obeying the noise abatement sign just as I did when I flew the 763 out of there last week for your birthday postcard!;)

Sorry to hear that P3D is playing up, I can actually get good performance in the area now.:D

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Simply beautiful Jack, I haven't been there for a while myself. :)  Still can't get into XP, there are things in it that look to cartoonish, like the grass for one. :rolleyes:

Thanks Adam!  I like XP but don't love it.  Orbx's stuff makes XP pop but I have other issues with it, but then again I have some issues with P3D.  I guess none will ever be perfect or bug free.

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I enjoyed your flight around Anacortes Jack.:)

Some great scenery on your flight and good to see you obeying the noise abatement sign just as I did when I flew the 763 out of there last week for your birthday postcard!;)

Sorry to hear that P3D is playing up, I can actually get good performance in the area now.:D

Thanks Martyn.  I get good performance there but lately, man I could write a book on the problems I've been having.

Archived