Flying around S93 (Cle Elum) / XP11 / TE Washington

Dario

Amazing views around S93

GSj4uwY.jpg

Nice terrain

CYKpLce.jpg

Look at those mountains!

ssgrZSD.jpg

Lovely woods (and deforestation also :) )

wph1dKL.jpg

gL0tc2H.jpg

Love these towers at dusk

TH0P1od.jpg

Qb6oseZ.jpg

OdzOFSN.jpg

EPvwE4X.jpg

gH4erDk.jpg

Amazing photorealism

y1iMET2.jpg

0MBSM2b.jpg

QP5CPq3.jpg

tzcVEpf.jpg

pYAFgWn.jpg

HNwdUM9.jpg

Wow... I love this place...

Ee35pPq.jpg

59 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I can’t get over these, most are like photos.  I hope Orbx releases their entire catalog for TE in the States, instant buy for all of then no matter the cost.

It's really incredible how photorealistic this scenery is... I think we will need to buy all of them - and also more terabytes to store all of them :) 

1 minute ago, Dario said:

It's really incredible how photorealistic this scenery is... I think we will need to buy all of them - and also more terabytes to store all of them :) 

I buy everything they make as I love Orbx products AND their unparalleled support. ;) 

14 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Amazing views and amazing shots!!!! Looks like I may need to save up for the extra SSD to put Washington on!

Thanks, Adam! I am on the same boat, planning to buy another SSD after having installed Washington - which is totally worth it!!!

20 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Amazing views and amazing shots!!!! Looks like I may need to save up for the extra SSD to put Washington on!

6 minutes ago, Dario said:

Thanks, Adam! I am on the same boat, planning to buy another SSD after having installed Washington - which is totally worth it!!!

Just one man's opinion, but I've got this, and a whole other 8 Tb of ortho, sitting quite happily on plain old (well, ok, new) hard drives and it works absolutely fine. Not even using anything fancy like black drives or whatever, just regular Seagate 5400rpm Barracudas (Barracudae?). No noticeable delays. SSD is good for the progam but doesn't seem necessary for most of the scenery (just as well as I'm ortho'ing new stuff all the time)

37 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Just one man's opinion, but I've got this, and a whole other 8 Tb of ortho, sitting quite happily on plain old (well, ok, new) hard drives and it works absolutely fine. Not even using anything fancy like black drives or whatever, just regular Seagate 5400rpm Barracudas (Barracudae?). No noticeable delays. SSD is good for the progam but doesn't seem necessary for most of the scenery (just as well as I'm ortho'ing new stuff all the time)

Thanks! That's good to know. Funds are always limited for me so a cheap(er) HD may get me going!

1 hour ago, jean marc said:

really great shots and so real - thanks Dario :) ... well it seems it is necessary also to replant a lot of trees bythere ???:wacko:

Thanks, @jean marc ! That's right, the scenery is so perfect that deforestation is visible :) 

Archived