Largest ever Orbx team attendance at FS Expo 2019

7 hours ago, paj said:

Given the importance of FSEXPO your large team of Orbx staff must have been fighting for space with the vast team of Microsoft representatives promoting their new simulator.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:..............I love this post.............Doug

• Upvote 1

The journey pictures are super cool, I hope everyone gets to enjoy Orlando it is a pretty city! Please do not go into shock when your body feels the heat and humidity down there: lol! Have a wonderful time, I really wish I could be there with everyone, my fellow simmers!

Hi guys - seems like the expo went well.

Would it be possible for you to put names to the people in the group shot in post #32 .... it would be interesting for us to be able to associate faces with names on the forum.

Cheers

Edited by tom

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:26 PM, W2DR said:

Somehow I don't think flight simming with an X-Box controller is going to get very far with me..........Doug

From what I have read and understand by comments, you can have it in your PC and use your normal flight controls. Correct me if I'm wrong.

First Flt Sim Expo for me and it was amazing.  Orbx outdid itself in every way.  Had a great time working at the Orbx booth on Sat and Sun, meeting all the team, seeing all the other vendors, and interacting with many simmers from all around the world.  Here's a pic of the hotel itself and one of a simmer taking the controls of an Orbx TrueDeck Panel by Flight Velocity. (checking my bank now so I can get one!)  :D

IMG_4288.jpg.7e086d199fdeea4ef3fed43bd1f22b23.jpg

Renaissance Inn, Orlando   Site of the Flt Sim Expo 2019

IMG_4279.jpg.2786ea5a6318f83a4d7f7180d45b272e.jpg

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:04 AM, Aussieflyer38 said:

From what I have read and understand by comments, you can have it in your PC and use your normal flight controls. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct. It even will initially be released for Win10 on PC. As I understand it X-Box-Games  or so is just the new name for MS Games for any platform.