Another day ... another PTA preset ...

It's getting hard to keep up with all these updates for P3D, XP11, PTA, TomatoShade, xVision ...

... but anyway - here's my latest PTA preset for P3Dv4.5 Hotfix:

Robert Richardson's excellent freeware Seafire (Coromandel, NZNI):

12-Seafire-Coromadel-NZNI-1350.jpg?dl=1

11-Seafire-Coromadel-NZNI-1350.jpg?dl=1

Another freeware aircraft (AT-11?) over the Hauraki Gulf:

14-AT11-NZNI-1350.jpg?dl=1

Finally ... a bit of payware! The Carenado Saab 340 over the South Island (NZSI):

13-Saab-NZSI-1350.jpg?dl=1

For all you inveterate tweakers, my preset is here !

Adam.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Stunning!  I'm now using ENVTEX but this looks awesome.  Have they finally fixed PTA Adam?

They have indeed (not that there was *that* much wrong with it!).

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

I would call this preset, feel there

Thanks! Now there's a thought ... giving my presets names instead of (or along with) version numbers!

Many thanks for the kind comments, chaps!

Adam.

2 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

i love the last one and the aircraft is the new one that has just come out and has it got a  gps  regards  EMM

No ... I think you may be thinking of the Carenado ATR-42 <??>. This is the slightly older Carenado Saab 350. It hasn't got a GPS unit (like Garmin) but it does have a basic FMS. I wouldn't know, but I suspect that's what they have in RL. If you go to the preset page (https://www.nzfsim.org/shaders/pta-presets/adam-pta-266_02/

take a look at the VC pic there (or go to the Carenado site). It's a great little propliner.

Adam.

52 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

No ... I think you may be thinking of the Carenado ATR-42 <??>. This is the slightly older Carenado Saab 350. It hasn't got a GPS unit (like Garmin) but it does have a basic FMS. I wouldn't know, but I suspect that's what they have in RL. If you go to the preset page (https://www.nzfsim.org/shaders/pta-presets/adam-pta-266_02/

take a look at the VC pic there (or go to the Carenado site). It's a great little propliner.

Adam.

Thanks Adam  i see it has a FMS  never used  only use gps thanks regards EMM

Archived