Finally got around to finishing preset PTA 266_01

The revised/patched PTA 2.66 (for P3Dv4.5) has been out for a week or two, but I've only just managed to get around to finishing tweaking the new preset.

I've yet to reinstall REX Skyforce + Environment Force, so these pics are using REX TextureDirect (not that you can see  lot of clouds!).

01-P51-Monument-Valley-1350.jpg?dl=1

02-L39-NZWR-1350.jpg?dl=1

03-Avro-621-Glos-1350.jpg?dl=1

04-PC12-KSFO-1350.jpg?dl=1

05-T6-NZWR-1350.jpg?dl=1

06-Fletcher-NZWB-1350.jpg?dl=1

The new preset can be grabbed from here: Adam PTA 266_01

As ever, it's a joy to trundle all over the ORBX world testing the preset - and photographing the results!

Adam.

Looks amazing Adam , TY !! .

Cheers

John

Adam am I missing something , I tried DL the new preset and get a exe file instead of a ini file ? .

Thanks for all the nice comments, folks!

BTW: If anyone grabbed the original preset and got a weird "skeleton" aircraft - please re-download the fixed preset ... or ...

... in "Aircraft lighting & saturation/Ambient sunlight ratio" change the "p" to 0.76 and re-apply.

For some reason (probably because I had that value highlighted and used the mouse scroll wheel) it inserted a weird value of "p".

23 hours ago, BradB said:

Adam am I missing something , I tried DL the new preset and get a exe file instead of a ini file ? .

Oeeer ... missus!!!! That can't be right. It's meant to be a zip file - containing the ini file, a preview pic and a readme. Which page+link were you trying?

Thanks for all the kind words, folks!!!

However ... I'm aware that we may be transgressing the boundaries for a *screenshots* sub-forum (advice please, mods!) ... so if you need anything more than a "quickie" fix, please PM me. There's probably a better ORBX sub-forum for PTA discussions - but I was quite pleased with the shots and thought they were a good indication of how ORBX scenery can be enhanced/showcased, so I posted them here.

Adam.

1 hour ago, Adam Banks said:

Oeeer ... missus!!!! That can't be right. It's meant to be a zip file - containing the ini file, a preview pic and a readme. Which page+link were you trying?

Thanks for all the kind words, folks!!!

However ... I'm aware that we may be transgressing the boundaries for a *screenshots* sub-forum (advice please, mods!) ... so if you need anything more than a "quickie" fix, please PM me. There's probably a better ORBX sub-forum for PTA discussions - but I was quite pleased with the shots and thought they were a good indication of how ORBX scenery can be enhanced/showcased, so I posted them here.

Adam.

I tried again and everything is good to go , thanks for the reply Adam .

John

Archived