A Masterpiece at dawn

Wow what a fantastic airport and the area around is just fantastic and Olbia is such a big island with plenty of mountains for my self and very Beautiful scenery  and what a masterpiece this new airport is olbia costa smeralda airport i am so pleased i got it today and i think i will be coming back to olbia many times for i have had loads of fun .

with p3dv4.4 and the realistic season pack and set in the spring at dawn and i hope you enjoy all my shots i got a bit carried away sorry  and a little yellow for our friend Jack regards EMM

elIIYMW.jpg

SQatV9h.jpg

0mN5ttv.jpg

Jz0qaKx.jpg

TdtBTUj.jpg

bNAEcg7.jpg

zqJuaXw.jpg

7ZXyXUp.jpg

EhjoYl0.jpg

35DHk3P.jpg

fctalJD.jpg

RVK4afn.jpg

ki8J0K9.jpg

BVxpsWs.jpg

R83vLAl.jpg

T727m3m.jpg

cAF0Y6p.jpg

ahOb5RV.jpg

bBzOZAj.jpg

19  just for Jack plenty of hiking in that  forest my friend

gQSHowY.jpg

CfMeFtP.jpg

hjpxuLJ.jpg

mqRLZAg.jpg

Wow!!

Beautiful shots

Now I've seen them all. Jack during day, you at dawn and me at sunset. Amazing scenery.

Your dawn is fabulous! that sky and colors, the clouds all combined, look great and that interesting plane...what is it?

Just noticed something on #22

There is an elevation before the airport and near the river that I also have but in Jack's picture this doesn't show... he doesn't have this issue :wacko:

I'll do some findings B)

Great shots EMM can't avoid staring at the dawn and some terrain ones are beautiful, this is indeed a nice scenery

Cheers

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

Wow!!

Beautiful shots

Now I've seen them all. Jack during day, you at dawn and me at sunset. Amazing scenery.

Your dawn is fabulous! that sky and colors, the clouds all combined, look great and that interesting plane...what is it?

Just noticed something on #22

There is an elevation before the airport and near the river that I also have but in Jack's picture this doesn't show... he doesn't have this issue :wacko:

I'll do some findings B)

Great shots EMM can't avoid staring at the dawn and some terrain ones are beautiful, this is indeed a nice scenery

Cheers

Thanks Carlos for your fantastic comments on my set of shots and like you say it is very amazing scenery well worth getting and it is a very big island .

The aircraft is a socata,s TB21  Trinidad by Lionheart creations i love this little aircraft and i have been using it a fair bit it is just amazing good investment like the scenery .

The problem with the elevation is may be down to my mesh i have pilots fs global next generation ultimate after installing the scenery for the airport i scanned with Global vector Elevation

correction tool but i think it is my mesh i have a few problems at certain airport with a cliff Geneva is one of them never mind i put up with it because the mesh does a good job with my mountains in Europe that i love to fly around .

well thanks again Carlos and i love fling around dawn for the fantastic colours you get regards EMM stewart

18 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Carlos for your fantastic comments on my set of shots and like you say it is very amazing scenery well worth getting and it is a very big island .

You're welcome, and yes nice to have a product for Italy of this level

The aircraft is a socata,s TB21  Trinidad by Lionheart creations i love this little aircraft and i have been using it a fair bit it is just amazing good investment like the scenery .

Thank you I'll try to get it

Yes it fits like ring to the finger in this scenery

The problem with the elevation is may be down to my mesh i have pilots fs global next generation ultimate after installing the scenery for the airport i scanned with Global vector Elevation

correction tool but i think it is my mesh i have a few problems at certain airport with a cliff Geneva is one of them never mind i put up with it because the mesh does a good job with my mountains in Europe that i love to fly around .

well thanks again Carlos and i love fling around dawn for the fantastic colours you get regards EMM stewart

Yes, I have FreeMeshX Global 2.0 that's why I might also have the elevation issue and I totally agree the mesh does a great job in most of the areas so it worth. I read Matteo was working on this fix :)

Do you use an addon for that glorious dawn? Something for the sky or clouds?

2 hours ago, carlosqr said:

You're welcome, and yes nice to have a product for Italy of this level

Thank you I'll try to get it

Yes it fits like ring to the finger in this scenery

Yes, I have FreeMeshX Global 2.0 that's why I might also have the elevation issue and I totally agree the mesh does a great job in most of the areas so it worth. I read Matteo was working on this fix :)

Do you use an addon for that glorious dawn? Something for the sky or clouds?

Good morning Carlos i have been using realistic season pack it was very cheep got from simmarket regards EMM

Archived