Popham Field

Jack Sawyer

2 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Just fantastic Jack i just do not know how you do it and i loved your cartoon and it was so funny and thanks for taking the time to do a fantastic cartoon regards EMM

Thanks Stewart, very kind, and I appreciate it.

Here you go Jack. EGHF . Also know as RNAS that’s Royal Navel Air Service HMS Daedalus. Though not much there now, more businesses than any thing. Though the runway is still there. Shame but that’s progress I suppose. Derek.

4 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Here you go Jack. EGHF . Also know as RNAS that’s Royal Navel Air Service HMS Daedalus. Though not much there now, more businesses than any thing. Though the runway is still there. Shame but that’s progress I suppose. Derek.

Ok, I'll make that flight in a little bit and post the screens in another thread.

1 minute ago, bernd1151 said:

I just love your cartoons, Jack. And I can image that it's a lot of work before they are done 

Thanks Bernd!  It’s interesting, I come up with an idea, (I have literally a hundred) and it’s like making a movie I guess.  Once I have an idea I go to the sims and get maybe 50 shots I might need.  Then I create a six panel comic and decide which backgrounds to use, after that I add the dialog and the characters last.  It’s a lot of fun and once I have the dialog I want it goes very fast after that.

You are such a rare individual Mr. Jack Sawyer.

We are so fortunate to have you as a member of our community.

I am fascinated by what you do with a few screenshots - some fantastic ideas and your ability to see the good in all of us and then WOW!

A presentation that absolutely makes my day!

Cheers Jack

R

8 minutes ago, renault said:

You are such a rare individual Mr. Jack Sawyer.

We are so fortunate to have you as a member of our community.

I am fascinated by what you do with a few screenshots - some fantastic ideas and your ability to see the good in all of us and then WOW!

A presentation that absolutely makes my day!

Cheers Jack

R

Wow, thanks Renault, that’s really nice of you!

Archived