my first

4 minutes ago, BradB said:

Welcome to XP Stewart , your off to a great start with these fine shots . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John for the welcome to xp and i am pleased you liked my set of shots may i ask you something i installed  xplane on my desktop i want to move does it go in program files (86 ) or program files why i want to do this i have fswidgets map and it will not let me install into my desk top so i want to move it  so i can install my map regards EMM

4 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks John for the welcome to xp and i am pleased you liked my set of shots may i ask you something i installed  xplane on my desktop i want to move does it go in program files (86 ) or program files why i want to do this i have fswidgets map and it will not let me install into my desk top so i want to move it  so i can install my map regards EMM

A lot of use Little Nav Map with XP11 : https://albar965.github.io/release/2017/09/18/littlenavmap-stable-163-released.html

John

16 hours ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Cracking shots EMM, they look really sharp & detailed...I am right behind you, just installing TEGB XP South, Central & North...then I go exploring in a new  XP sim:)

Thanks my friend i am pleased you liked my set of shots and i had a few problems with xplane 11 but al sorted out now and i am happy now regards EMM

Archived