Rodger inspired Baja

Jack Sawyer

50 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, but I don’t understand what the wall is. :wacko:

51 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, but I don’t understand what the wall is. :wacko:

A little hint : Our President’s campaign promise . 

John

excellent choice to fly bythere Jack - I will do it too :) 

The palm trees are amazing on the 1st shot - I've never seen such ones :rolleyes:

The 3rd shot shows an interesting landscape - I would like to watch it in a sunny day for more details :)

The 1st shot is great the light and palms, Jack. And indeed the destination looks a bit deserted...

7 hours ago, BradB said:

A little hint : Our President’s campaign promise . 

If you want a perfect wall, you need German engineers. The only trouble is that it was expensive enough in setup and "maintenance" to become a really bad, bad deal for the erecting side. And the west did never pay for it, how unfair, very unfair. A bad deal. 

Hope you don´t misunderstand my view of history.

3 hours ago, jean marc said:

excellent choice to fly bythere Jack - I will do it too :) 

The palm trees are amazing on the 1st shot - I've never seen such ones :rolleyes:

The 3rd shot shows an interesting landscape - I would like to watch it in a sunny day for more details :)

Thanks Jean Marc!  I too like palm trees, I see two little ones in the forest where I hike, otherwise we don’t have any here.   They’re beautiful.

13 hours ago, Stillwater said:

The only trouble is that it was expensive enough in setup and "maintenance" to become a really bad, bad deal for the erecting side. And the west did never pay for it, how unfair, very unfair.

The difference is not only that the minefields are going to be on the outside, not on the inside, but also that "the Donald" sure has more means to acquire "hard currency" than Erich had. :rolleyes::D

Archived