Chichester to Shoreham

Jack Sawyer

13 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images of the only thing moving in West Sussex at the moment.:huh:

The slightest sprinkling of snow used to bring everything to a standstill.:lol:

Thanks Martyn, you think it's bad there you should see it here!  They have a siege mentality if we get .0000000000001 cm of snow.  Everything shuts down and they act like it'll be snopocalypse but then it usually melts the next day or two days later. :lol:

Jack, beautiful set, with the yellow Cub perfectly focusing the white scenery. Liked the way you flipped when you saw the weather closing in. Finally, regarding your statement "I too love the seasons.  I wish we had more than two here in Georgia though!"  Someone told me once that Georgia does have four seasons--hot, humid, mosquito, and football. :D

2 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Jack, beautiful set, with the yellow Cub perfectly focusing the white scenery. Liked the way you flipped when you saw the weather closing in. Finally, regarding your statement "I too love the seasons.  I wish we had more than two here in Georgia though!"  Someone told me once that Georgia does have four seasons--hot, humid, mosquito, and football. :D

Thanks Rodger!  You got tha exactly right, except it seems it's always mosquito and football seasons year round down here! :lol:

3 hours ago, John Venema said:

Except it never (or rarely) ever snows like that so far south in the UK. It did last February, but that was a rare occurrence.

I still love the snow though John, it may not be 100% real but it's a nice change to have the option.

Archived