A new game to play.

VH-KDK

Not funny..I was load controller on the F27 out of Alice back in the 1970's and we had a lot  of gold on board out of Tennant Creek.. The porters did not like the idea of moving the bullion out of the tail locker so they dumped more stuff on top of it..When I went out to sign the flight off the nose wheel was eighteen  inches off the ground.. Imagine the pilots trying to trim that one?? Terry.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:37 AM, teecee said:

Not funny..I was load controller on the F27 out of Alice back in the 1970's and we had a lot  of gold on board out of Tennant Creek.. The porters did not like the idea of moving the bullion out of the tail locker so they dumped more stuff on top of it..When I went out to sign the flight off the nose wheel was eighteen  inches off the ground.. Imagine the pilots trying to trim that one?? Terry.

I am sure I could have taken some of the ingots from them if they were a problem!;)

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:53 AM, Stillwater said:

If the passengers refuse to pass into the back, you Aussies make it happen. No worries.

Who is brave enough to go up the back with Hilda!

Not a pretty sight in the dimly lit rear of the plane.:ph34r::ph34r:

21 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

I don't know, but I do know that the MD11 requires a concrete block to be inserted in the front cargo deck during loading to avoid such a mishap. So, maybe they should have loaded her throught the front door, or they forgot the concrete block, one of these.

Have you seen the size of the front door and have you seen the size of Hilda?:o

Karl tells me he is investing in one of these.

Canadair_CL-44_N228SW_BOAC_RWY_09.63_edited-3.jpg.d474a98a1729366c33c0e7cab72abdb3.jpg

Archived