Why not New Zealand today?

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots & scenery, Jack. For reality´s sake, you may use the official plans:

gwncwca.jpg

I was reading about this route and tried it yesterday but weather was poor....is there a way of me downloading this picture or something as would like to try it please? they said in the article about how they have a in and out route to avoid incident...

2 minutes ago, wain71 said:

I was reading about this route and tried it yesterday but weather was poor....is there a way of me downloading this picture or something as would like to try it please? they said in the article about how they have a in and out route to avoid incident...

Perhaps this is downloadable (right-click)?

NZMF Air Milford Routes.jpg

Just now, VH-KDK said:

I will have to post the same flight I did the other day in the TB10:ph34r::ph34r::o.

A beautiful flight Jack and you had the right plane for getting above those mountains in a hurry!

Thanks Martyn, it was very cool, I love those mountains!

33 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Aw, Jack, you sure got my attention with this set. Love the KIng Air, and loved the routes you flew, and loved the spectacular scenery along the way. Why have I now moved to NZ by now :huh:

Thanks Rodger!  Good question, I ask myself that every day but the answer is $$$ :wacko:

7 hours ago, MZee1960 said:

Great set,  Jack !   I have to get back to flying the King Air more,  it shows very nice in these pics,  just like the scenery.  I have NZMF, but really have to remember to get NZQN next.   

Thanks MZ!  Excellent plane and excellent scenery.  NZQN is quite nice too.

Archived