Big head at the Park

VH-KDK

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:33 PM, BradB said:

Don't get a big head Martyn when I say these shots look amazing , tho I question that Summer has come to the Flathead Valley so soon . :D:):rollmyeyes::huh:

Cheers

John

Cheers John, my head has luckily retained it's size just as the weather has retained it's summery feel.:)

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:56 PM, bvdboomen said:

Great airport and caps!

Glacier Park is on my list of to be purchased airports. I like what TD does with the taxiway and runway shoulders having high resolution textures.

Thanks Ben, my first visit here and it looks like there are some very beautiful areas to explore in and around the airports vicinity.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:42 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Been a while Martyn!  I missed seeing Big Head!  Fantastic scenery here too.

Cheers Jack, it is a slow process installing all of my planes but I am also lucky that there is a Big Head in XP-11 as well.:D

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:57 AM, Chunk said:

Terrific shots Martyn!! I like seeing more and more screenshots of this gem of an airport. 

Thank you Chunk, my first outing here but I hope it wont be my last.:)

14 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

I understand the needs that drove the design and development of this plane, and VH-KDK I absolutely mean no disrespect to it. But my stars that's an ugly child!

I can understand Rodger and definitely a case of beauty being in the eye of the beholder!:lol:

12 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder - this beholder agrees it's ugly but state of the art said "this is it so accept it, warts and all".

The poor old Carvair was designed to do a job which it did so well.

Always a highlight at Bournemouth in my spotting days almost 50 years ago!:o

Archived