4.4 full report

Jack Sawyer

All Orbx installed

This flight uses the PMDG 747-8, AS4, REX TD HD for sky colors, PTA, UTL for traffic, ChasePlane, PFPX, and flew in real time.

Followed all proper procedures including SID, STAR, and full CAT III autoland.

Sorry for the dark ones as it was night.  Hope ya'll can see them.

Flew from Sydney, YSSY to Auckland, NZAA to start my New Zealand adventure.

Verdict?  Huge difference, smoother, faster, no stutters, just brilliant.

LsJCaIK.jpg

EuNr891.jpg

k3VnAxe.jpg

MQ8d4VX.jpg

3Owazrv.jpg

UurFK9X.jpg

GDNIBGT.jpg

YANRwZK.jpg

w2MO0vb.jpg

YG6mJKW.jpg

khA2IEa.jpg

6hfy38h.jpg

v5ajBoj.jpg

sa1b8rz.jpg

rg8wiNM.jpg

eaopImo.jpg

7bI4zgV.jpg

rfnlnA2.jpg

7NkQbwM.jpg

0oGTSrW.jpg

Just now, BradB said:

Jack I know you were skeptical at first with 4.4 , but I am glad you got it all sorted out my friend .  I understand 4.5 comes out next week.......:):):huh::wacko::lol:

Cheers

John

WHAAAAAAAAAT?????  :banghead:  :lol:  Thanks John and I hope yer kiddin' me mate!

I like these Jack, I like them very, very much!

What I wouldn't give for clouds like you have . Wowsers!!

BTW, your both wrong on version 4.5.  I heard it's a whole new sim , total rewrite, something called  Xplane 11.3 :D:o

Cheers & I enjoyed these so much

You have the magic Jack !

R

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Splendid set Jack I am glad you now have it all working and that you are happy with it.:)

Thanks Martyn, it was magical and at night my sense of disbelief was gone, wit that 54" screen at 4K I was sucked in and floating above the land below.

6 hours ago, renault said:

I like these Jack, I like them very, very much!

What I wouldn't give for clouds like you have . Wowsers!!

BTW, your both wrong on version 4.5.  I heard it's a whole new sim , total rewrite, something called  Xplane 11.3 :D:o

Cheers & I enjoyed these so much

You have the magic Jack !

R

Thanks R!  I'd only get into XP if they magically and suddenly had all my PMDG and A2A planes in it like tomorrow.  But it needs seasonal changes and water animation for me too.  But I suspect that will soon be coming.  XP seems to be the sim of choice now and it's on fire all over the internet and rightly so since Orbx put their full support behind it. Amazing how Orbx can make a company successful with their excellent reputation for high quality stuff!

16 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Given this kind of weather I can understand why you took the big bird to leave New South Wales. Nice and successful flight, and now I liik forward for your reports from NZ!

Thanks Gerold.  It was amazing and the flight I made last night in the 747NGX-700 to Wellington was amazing.  Will post those shots soon and they're daylight too.

Hey Jack.  In a very positive way, you remind me of the grandpa who rejected smartphones until his kids bought him a, iphone and showed him how to text and get pictures of the grandkids. I'm delighted that you are sorting out your new system and enjoying it so much already. More power to you!

2 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey Jack.  In a very positive way, you remind me of the grandpa who rejected smartphones until his kids bought him a, iphone and showed him how to text and get pictures of the grandkids. I'm delighted that you are sorting out your new system and enjoying it so much already. More power to you!

Ha!  I know exactly what you're talking about Rodger, fits me to a tee.  Thanks.

Archived