Bundaberg to Southport Part 1

Jack Sawyer

Just now, BradB said:

Sweet shots Mr. Jack , I just picked up the A2A V-Tail and I love it too . :):wub::D

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I think it’s their finest yet.  What an iconic plane and love the failures so it has to be flown carefully over my lovely little slice of Orbxland, my fantasy world :P

So glad to see you are enjoying Australia Jack. You have barely scratched the surface so far but like you I spend a lot of time flying along this part if the east coast.

Beautiful set anyway and another perfect clear day for flying.

Wonderful stuff Jack.:)

The clarity and perspective of your screenshots really adds to the ambiance. I always feel that I'm  along for the ride,  right there beside you.:D

BTW - who pays for all your gas and sandwiches? This trip must be piling the expenses up :unsure:

Cheers

R

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

So glad to see you are enjoying Australia Jack. You have barely scratched the surface so far but like you I spend a lot of time flying along this part if the east coast.

Beautiful set anyway and another perfect clear day for flying.

Thanks Martyn, I am, soon I want to make a 747 flight from Australia to New Zealand.  Then explore there.  

57 minutes ago, renault said:

Wonderful stuff Jack.:)

The clarity and perspective of your screenshots really adds to the ambiance. I always feel that I'm  along for the ride,  right there beside you.:D

BTW - who pays for all your gas and sandwiches? This trip must be piling the expenses up :unsure:

Cheers

R

Thanks R!  Who pays?  The food and drinks are always free at my house! :)

Archived