Thriller Dance Video in P3DV4

Christian Bahr

Thanks for the kind words!

So technically it's the same as PeopleFlow from ORBX. The team that creates the animated characters on ORBX is my big role model. We just tried with a lot of creativity to get the feasible out of the animation system of the P3Dv4. It went avatars with switchable objects, a skydiver avatar with certain animations, a lawn mower man on certain days.- and times mowing the lawn.

We had been working intensively for the last two weeks. As a funny result of the last two weeks, Samba dancing women, more new avatars and the dance troupe have become in the thriller video. At the moment we are still looking at other possibilities of avatar/simobject control. Let's see what's coming :-)

53 minutes ago, Christian Bahr said:

So technically it's the same as PeopleFlow from ORBX. The team that creates the animated characters on ORBX is my big role model. We just tried with a lot of creativity to get the feasible out of the animation system of the P3Dv4. It went avatars with switchable objects, a skydiver avatar with certain animations, a lawn mower man on certain days.- and times mowing the lawn.

We had been working intensively for the last two weeks. As a funny result of the last two weeks, Samba dancing women, more new avatars and the dance troupe have become in the thriller video. At the moment we are still looking at other possibilities of avatar/simobject control. Let's see what's coming :-)

Thanks Christian for the avatars, I use them regularly. See my posts in Community Screenshots.
Regards,
Henk

14 hours ago, Christian Bahr said:

Amazing, thanks a lot!

Archived