Stop start stop start.

VH-KDK

My first flight in the Netherlands for a while.

My poor old system finds it hard to keep up with the marvellous scenery so I have to keep hitting "P" to let it catch up!:lol:

1.DMWV87a.jpg

Setting off from EHSE Breda International no less and it also has a small museum with flying aircraft.

2.iq8kp97.jpg

Some pleasant Autumnal colours as we lift off.

3.ItPmEo5.jpg

After heading off in the wrong direction (yet again) a 180 has brought us back to Roosendaal, just west of the airport.

Here the A58 joins the A17 at Weihoek.

4.BYMzy4V.jpg

The outskirts of Tilburg and following the A58

5.3lkAPAt.jpg

At Boxtel where the Duke of Wellington fought his first battle in 1794, not on his own of course.

The A2 wasn't there either.

6.zTY0k9o.jpg

Eindhoven with a population of 220,000. Philips, DAF and Brabantia are amongst the manufacturers here.

7.dMiRqHs.jpg

At Gemert where Peellands is spoken!

8.vtFrYmX.jpg

Approaching Germany at Landweert. Can you see the XPO Supply Chain building that looks like a truncated B2 bomber!

9.YTs5LrF.jpg

Descending now and passing Kevelaer the largest Catholic pilgrimage location in NW Europe!

10.f4CfsT1.jpg

EDLV Weeze is a small international airport which is used by Fly Egypt and Ryanair.

I hope you enjoyed this short flight.

Just now, BradB said:

Sweet new shots of your V-Tail Martyn , I think I will wait to buy when it comes to the FSS . The exchange rate right now really helps us mates from the states . :)-_-:D

Cheers

John

Thank you John, I don't know the situation over at FSS, been status quo there for a long time.:(

Thanks again for some wonderful history Martyn, I always learn so much and it makes screenshot that much more interesting, thanks for these.  And number 3, man do I LOVE those autumn trees about the right wing, they look just amazing.  And did you get the A2A Bonanza?

44 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks again for some wonderful history Martyn, I always learn so much and it makes screenshot that much more interesting, thanks for these.  And number 3, man do I LOVE those autumn trees about the right wing, they look just amazing.  And did you get the A2A Bonanza?

Thanks Jack, always interesting to know where you are flying over and so much history here.:)

58 minutes ago, BradB said:

Sweet new shots of your V-Tail Martyn , I think I will wait to buy when it comes to the FSS . The exchange rate right now really helps us mates from the states . :)-_-:D

Cheers

John

45 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

This is the Carenado one.:huh::blink::)

I don't want to pay another AU$70 when V5 comes out.:o

I did enjoy your tour very much! The level of detail is amazing.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

They look wonderful, but when I look out of my window, the trees are all greener than in August. :wacko::D

6 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

I did enjoy your tour very much! The level of detail is amazing.

They look wonderful, but when I look out of my window, the trees are all greener than in August. :wacko::D

So much detail Lars which is why my ancient rig stutters somewhat!

One of the many things I like about Oz is that there are always leaves on the native trees here, green all the year round.

2 hours ago, paulb said:

Super shots Martyn! Same here - the new A2A one looks great, but I will live with the Carenado one for now. Anyway, I have too many planes! :wacko::D

Thanks Paul and we both have the same addiction it appears.

Yes, as good as the A2A is, the carenado one will suffice quite nicely for my needs.;)

Looking good even if you have to start/stop Martyn, and that can be a hassle!  Lower those setting a bit when flying over there and save them as True Earth till you get what you like, that's what I had to do, works great for me now! 25-30 fps, no stutters, no stop/starts! :D  One thing I did also was take out secondary and terrtiary road traffic from the control panel!

17 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Looking good even if you have to start/stop Martyn, and that can be a hassle!  Lower those setting a bit when flying over there and save them as True Earth till you get what you like, that's what I had to do, works great for me now! 25-30 fps, no stutters, no stop/starts! :D  One thing I did also was take out secondary and terrtiary road traffic from the control panel!

Thanks Roger, I will give that a try and see what happens.:)

Archived