Two at YBCG

Jack Sawyer

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Anton!  Named after a schooner!  That's very cool I love historical details like this.

You know Jack, I reckon that the great spin off of Flight Simming is how much we learn about our World. And the Topsail Schooner Coolangatta wrecked 100 years before the year I was born :o

4 hours ago, antonvs said:

You know Jack, I reckon that the great spin off of Flight Simming is how much we learn about our World. And the Topsail Schooner Coolangatta wrecked 100 years before the year I was born :o

So true!  100 years, that's a long time.  My ancestors came across to the USA on a schooner from Scotland in the 1880's.

5 hours ago, boetie said:

Great detail Jack. My work/business is at the foot of that tall building above the QANTAS 737 in the first shot. Was that you I saw going over yesterday? :)

Cheers Graeme

Thanks Graeme!  Now isn't that cool? To see the actual building where you work? I love it, that's neat.  I didn't fly it out of there, was just using it as a fixed place to experiment on cameras and the FMC.

3 hours ago, paulb said:

Brilliant shots Jack! I particularly like the second one with the aircraft lined up at the gates :)

Thanks Paul, I always love shots like this in the sim or real life.  You should see it for real here in Atalanta when they get ready for the "big push".  Jets for miles all around, it's quite a sight.

5 minutes ago, captainbluesky said:

Very nice shots Jack. 

This Gold Coast Airport is simply amazing.

I am planning many more screenshots from this fab scenery.

Thanks Captain!  Looking forward to seeing them, many bimbles and cool shots!

Archived