Sorry about the CTD Stewart , such is life with our Simming now a days . I had one last night myself but at least I was flying and that is always better than not being able to fly for whatever reason. :(:huh::smile:

Cheers

John

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Sorry about the CTD Stewart , such is life with our Simming now a days . I had one last night myself but at least I was flying and that is always better than not being able to fly for whatever reason. :(:huh::smile:

Cheers

John

Thanks John with baron i was in mid flight and p3d just crashed and i was using  envdir  have not used for some time i will just use rex tomorrow regards EMM  

36 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice ones Stewart but I'm wondering why it crashes.  Even my brand new PC has had one recently, like John said, it's the nature of PC's.

Thanks Jack i am pleased you liked my shots i was using envdir i have not used for some time but tomorrow i will use rex  because i have not had any problems at until now  regards EMM

9 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Paul i am pleased you liked my shots did you like the pictures i emailed you regards EMM 

Indeed. Looking good Stewart. Have fun! ;)

4 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks John with baron i was in mid flight and p3d just crashed and i was using  envdir  have not used for some time i will just use rex tomorrow regards EMM  

For me every time I use REX SkyForce , I have a CTD at some point during my flight . I am going back to REXTD for the time being .

John

Archived