Now this was a nice flight.

Jack Sawyer

Great shots Jack, just needs a touch of the yellow paint :)

Hows that thing look internally? It looks like its modeled really nice on the inside but difficult to see a detailed panel on their site

Terry

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Super shots Jack! Love the clarity and the detail :).

I have been looking at that chopper for a while. I might get it in their next sale.

Thanks Paul, it's a great way to get around, and I love to hover and just look at the scenery.

3 hours ago, tmarshall said:

Great shots Jack, just needs a touch of the yellow paint :)

Hows that thing look internally? It looks like its modeled really nice on the inside but difficult to see a detailed panel on their site

Terry

Thanks Terry, I have one in yellow and one JMBII did for in in Australian paint.  The interior is nice but the overhead switches could use some work but I love this thing.  The cockpit instruments are perfect and it flys like a dream.

16 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Terry, I have one in yellow and one JMBII did for in in Australian paint.  The interior is nice but the overhead switches could use some work but I love this thing.  The cockpit instruments are perfect and it flys like a dream.

Australian paint..... now i'm interested :)

2 minutes ago, tmarshall said:

Australian paint..... now i'm interested :)

He did a nice one with an Oz rego in yellow/blue personalized for me and I'll always be grateful.  Don't know if the paint came from Australia tough :D

12 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Those are great-looking shots, Jack. Really shows off how good FTX NorCal is. 
Also they remind me to get out of the tubeliners and back into my PA-28 to go low and slow.

Thanks!  I agree, NCA is amazing.  Would love to see some of those low and slow shots!

Archived