A few snaps from KIDA - Idaho Falls Regional

BradB

I was very excited to hear the news from JV about selling thru the Orbx site Turbulent Designs releases . Here are a few from Idaho Falls airport :

RAlbPhG.jpg

nsAAiAI.jpg

cdLfYh8.jpg

kjiw4NZ.jpg

yEUJ3nt.jpg

HwHD6xt.jpg

I am very grateful to be back in the "Saddle Again" posting shots and being active on our beloved forum . I want to thank everyone for their support and good wishes thru a very trying time for my wife and I . For those that don't know we had to leave our home on the 14th of May due to excessive flooding of the river that we live on . We just got back in our home the end of last week .

Cheers

John

First, so glad to hear everything is getting back to normal John!  And also glad to see you posting some beautiful shots!  So this is Turbulent's offering?  I love it, it looks like it was created by Orbx and they're wonderful shots.  I can't wait till it's available for sale through FTX!

14 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

First, so glad to hear everything is getting back to normal John!  And also glad to see you posting some beautiful shots!  So this is Turbulent's offering?  I love it, it looks like it was created by Orbx and they're wonderful shots.  I can't wait till it's available for sale through FTX!

This will be my first purchase thru the Orbx site https://www.turbulentdesigns.co.uk/product-category/products/

The airport at Kalispell MT .

John

Excellent news John! Hopefully the home is in tip top shape.

Great to see you back posting more wonderful shots. The news of the ORBX and Turbulent was Great to hear indeed, I already have most of their airports and can’t wait to see more!

A Really Fantastic set!!

Welcome back:)

10 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Good to hear that you are getting things back together John.

Sadly all I can see is writing telling me the Images are no longer available:(

Still getting use to Imgur , sorry about that . 

John

Archived