Borrowed from the Pequod

VH-KDK

Nice tour Martyn...I didn't know this plane

NB : somebody has stolen every cars of the roads, planes in the airports as well as any boats of the harbors     ...  or a kind of epidemia     ...   or the end of the human world ? :ph34r::blink::D

38 minutes ago, paulb said:

Super set of shots Martyn! I like your Harpoon. The first time that I have noticed one here :).

Now that you say that Paul, I don't think I have ever seen one around here either. Nice catch :) 

20 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That's a superb leg to fly Martyn, done it myself but your screens are better.  I liked them all and really like that stadium in 7 and the airport in 8.  Nicely done my friend!

Thanks for the compliment Jack, I think your screenies will be better than mine next time you fly with your new set up!:lol:

17 hours ago, jean marc said:

NB : somebody has stolen every cars of the roads, planes in the airports as well as any boats of the harbors     ...  or a kind of epidemia     ...   or the end of the human world ? :ph34r::blink::D

Thanks Jean Marc, the end is nigh.:o

16 hours ago, paulb said:

Super set of shots Martyn! I like your Harpoon. The first time that I have noticed one here :).

Thank you Paul, a beautiful plane with an amazing sound set for a freeware plane.:)

https://simviation.com/1/browse-All+Files-0-0

https://simviation.com/1/browse-All+Files-0-1

Some more for your collection Paul, the Vega Ventura, Tanker and Harpoon.;)

13 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Amazing water & sand presentation in your shots Martyn. If the screenshots get better and better here, how can I find the time to fly myself ????

Thanks Gerold, you will have to give up work then you can fly more.;)

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:
23 hours ago, jean marc said:

Thanks Jean Marc, the end is nigh.:o

Don't worry Jack ... it is a joke with Martyn ... we have yet about 4 billions years surely before the sun will increase in Red Giant star :lol: 

(and of course the Human will be wise enough upto this final day :P)

Archived