The Dude meets the Angelfish

1 minute ago, BradB said:

Wish I was high and dry .........oh Jack you always put a smile on my face . :(:D

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  You will be eventually, this too will pass and it'll be a  memory and we'll have your cool shots again, I for one can't wait!

Jack, I know about buying boats hauled out of water in a boatyard, but who would buy a boat sitting in the middle of a runway!?  I guess it's cheap because the next second an aircraft is going to plow right into it. :)

Oh, sorry... I should have not even mentioned that thought....might put ideas in someone's head.:)

1 hour ago, adambar said:

The dude sure gets around, he must not have a job. :D

His job is to be a nice landing target for some large tubeliner on final :D As for the boat just sitting there...chalk that one up to a tornado or some other act of nature ;) 

9 hours ago, Larry_R said:

Jack, I know about buying boats hauled out of water in a boatyard, but who would buy a boat sitting in the middle of a runway!?  I guess it's cheap because the next second an aircraft is going to plow right into it. :)

Oh, sorry... I should have not even mentioned that thought....might put ideas in someone's head.:)

Thanks for a good idea Larry!  :lol:  But I don't know how to get both the boat and a plane in the sim at the same time.  I'm definitely buy a boat sitting on a runway, if someone is selling anything on a runway I'm all in! :D

9 hours ago, Luquinhas said:

nicee..  this is a cool model man, guess there are some available around, does it have a cockpit ? 

Hi Luquinhas, it's from Larry R. here at Orbx, it's in an extras folder, I forget where now, but this is a repaint Larry did for me as he knows I like yellow.  I can look to see where it is, ok, this is directly from Larry_R.

"The Angelfish is in the Extras folder for CAG8.  However the surface radar does not work in v4 so I'm going to remove it for v4 only.   V4 no longer supports older '.gau' type gauges and I suspect it will be a while before someone makes a surface radar that will pick up AI boats. But I'm hoping."

It's a fun boat to see our little slice of Orbx land from a different perspective.

9 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Bubble gum set of shots Jack!

Thanks Erik, I haven't had any bubble gum in a long time, might have to buy some!

8 hours ago, adambar said:

The dude sure gets around, he must not have a job. :D

I think he's a trust fund kind of guy who likes to get into all kinds of mischief. :lol:

7 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Lol Jack. Great stuff:D

Thanks Karl!

7 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

His job is to be a nice landing target for some large tubeliner on final :D As for the boat just sitting there...chalk that one up to a tornado or some other act of nature ;) 

ATC cleared the base so no one would land on the dude and his boat. :D  Even they have standards, I think...:)

6 hours ago, paulb said:

LOL Jack! Of course the boat had to be yellow! ;)

:lol:  Thanks Paul, Larry R. did that for me and I love it and am very grateful to him. :)

37 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

A land boat Jack?

You won't fit many land whales in it though!:huh::o:ph34r::ph34r:

Well if you might want to buy one and can't afford it you might find some "Loan Sharks" in one of those Hangars behind the runway?:ph34r::lol::D

9 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Well if you might want to buy one and can't afford it you might find some "Loan Sharks" in one of those Hangars behind the runway?:ph34r::lol::D

Ever hear Rodney Dangerfield?  He said he borrowed $50 from a loan shark once and paid him back $50 a week for 20 years and still owed him $1000!  :lol:

11 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

That's a good idea but hear they will soon be going so had better get my skates on!:wacko:

Archived