Monterenian Taxi

VH-KDK

Some interesting out of the ordinary shots there Martyn. Refreshing to see mate. Thanks for your unique perspectives, got to love those little bits of life outside the cockpit.

Cheers Graeme :)

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:22 PM, boetie said:

Some interesting out of the ordinary shots there Martyn. Refreshing to see mate. Thanks for your unique perspectives, got to love those little bits of life outside the cockpit.

Cheers Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme, I enjoy looking outside of the cockpit at all of the goings on at the airports.:)

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:09 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

I would LOVE to know how you did these Martyn, it must have taken a lot of time.  I mean how did you see the guys golfing?  I could use that in a comic someday.

Cheers Jack, the golfers were a chance discovery while I was getting images of the landing lights.

YOu are most welcome to use any of my images at any time.:)

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:51 AM, Sniper31 said:

Ah, the details! Lot's of little Easter eggs in these shots Martyn, wonderful flight! 

Thanks Landon, it is surprising what can be found when looking around.:D

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Jack, the golfers were a chance discovery while I was getting images of the landing lights.

YOu are most welcome to use any of my images at any time.:)

Thanks Martyn, but were you in pause mode?  How did you move the camera to that position?

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:13 AM, Stillwater said:

I am confused by your report, Martyn. These golf guys play in shorts, but the lady arelady needs a coat?!

The rarefied altitude of the viewing area Gerold necessitates some extra garments to be worn to avoid hypothermia.:o

However on the golf course it is almost tropical weather and the players are suitably attired.;)

4 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, but were you in pause mode?  How did you move the camera to that position?

Yes, in pause mode using the Ctrl plus + and Ctrl plus - keys to move the aircraft distant and close.:huh:

Then I pan around to see what I can find and for the best angle.:)

15 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Yes, in pause mode using the Ctrl plus + and Ctrl plus - keys to move the aircraft distant and close.:huh:

Then I pan around to see what I can find and for the best angle.:)

Thanks Martyn!  Now I know some more cool tricks.

Archived