Elevation problem east of Portland

Breeze

I'm having elevation problems east of Portland in the Salmon-Huckleberry Wilderness area.  I've attached a screenshot with co-ordinates.  P3Dv4.2, no other mesh and haven't installed Vector yet.  Something is messed up on my install.  Advise appreciated.

Edit:  I reinstalled PNW but that didn't help.  Problem remains the same.

PNWelevation.jpg

I wish I could see those coordinates Jimmy.  I'd go there.  I have a new install of 4.1 and PNW.  Did you check your mesh setting in P3D?  You probably already have but I was just curious.

By the way, I love you sig, "occasional beers" :lol:  I laughed out loud on that one.  

Well I'll be!  Mine looks exactly the same. I have no mesh and if I recall mine mesh is set to five or two.

rcrabV8.jpg

pqbkFRp.jpg

UPEe4qk.jpg

GfdpDCM.jpg

It's very odd looking but I kind of like it, it's something very different.  I wonder who I never spotted this before.

Just now, Hangar24 said:

Thanks Doug and Jack.  It's a a relief to know I'm not alone.  This is a new install like you probably did Jack.  Something missing in the download perhaps.  Never noticed this before.

You’re welcome Jimmy.

I dunno, I’m hoping someone with an older install can go there and check it out.

Hi guys,

not seeing any issue here with a fairly recent installation of PNW. 

Does the issue disappear when deactivating the four FTX PNW entries in the scenery library menu? If not, which entry includes the problematic files? (you can reactivate them individually during a flight, in slew or pause mode).

Cheers, Holger

Thanks Holger, I’ll have to check tomorrow as I ran out of time.

Interesting that yours is fine but two new installs isn’t.  I’m sure we’ll get it fixed.  Thanks for the advice, look forward to trying it tomorrow 

There is no change for me either disabling any of the four PNW entries.  However when I disable KVUO Pearson Field the problem disappears.  KVUO was the last scenery I installed.  There is something in the Pearson Field scenery that is affecting this area.  Not sure which file.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Bill Womack said:

Sorry, the problem is fixed on my end. I got busy with other projects and haven't released the patch. I'll get it into testing today.

Thank you!!!  Lovin' KVUO Pearson Field and seems I always fly over the mountains to the east.  Looking forward to the patch.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived