Woodward Field

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Erik, I don't know if I asked this before but what are your settings?  Do you use REX or PTA?  These are excellent looking.

Hi Jack, yes REX, no PTA! The rest is P3D internal settings. Thanks a lot!

2 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Hi Jack, yes REX, no PTA! The rest is P3D internal settings. Thanks a lot!

Do you have Windows 10 Erik?  I tried to install REX this morning and all it does is crash.  I have no A/V, UAC is off, and it crashes whenever I try to use it. :(

12 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Do you have Windows 10 Erik?  I tried to install REX this morning and all it does is crash.  I have no A/V, UAC is off, and it crashes whenever I try to use it. :(

Jack, I run REX in Windows 10 without issue, just fyi. There must be something conflicting or interfering with it in your setup. 

12 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yes, Windows 10 64-bit. I can recall having trouble with REX at some point, along with other people on the REX forum. It's been a while since then and I don't know what their suggestion was. :wacko:

1 minute ago, Sniper31 said:

Jack, I run REX in Windows 10 without issue, just fyi. There must be something conflicting or interfering with it in your setup. 

1 minute ago, Bermuda425 said:

Yes, Windows 10 64-bit. I can recall having trouble with REX at some point, along with other people on the REX forum. It's been a while since then and I don't know what their suggestion was. :wacko:

Thanks fellas!  Gosh, I wish I knew how to resolve this. :( 

Archived