TrueEarth Netherlands

This is my first flight with TrueEarth  Netherlands took 4hs to download my shots are around Schiphol  , Harlem and ,Amsterdam.

with p3dv4.1 and pta and Adams preset .

I will have to look at my settings  because it was dragging  a bit with my 4k monitor set at 3840 x 2160 and i was getting a bit of shimmering i will play around tomorrow

with my settings my sim was ok with the normal scenery  had no problems  well i hope you enjoy my few shots regards EMM .

lizL2Bd.jpg

t9acYKH.jpg

s00fTMU.jpg

ZLBOMke.jpg

M9PTjIi.jpg

1lJo93n.jpg

K798Qsi.jpg

gjDopGA.jpg

85PrwNu.jpg

VBJXPDO.jpg

Excellent set EMM, so much amazing scenery to see there.:)

1 hour ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Jerold i am pleased you liked my set of shots and i was visiting friends regards EMM

Were you visiting the Beverwijk Hill Billies!:huh:

19 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Martyn, you missed your calling, you could have made a fortune as a comedian! :lol:

Thanks for that Jack.

You would not believe Jack that Google Earth was open at a town called Beverwijk. I was just going to look for something that sounded right and I didn't have to look far.:)

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks for that Jack.

You would not believe Jack that Google Earth was open at a town called Beverwijk. I was just going to look for something that sounded right and I didn't have to look far.:)

Well well.....look at that.

Not only flying over the Low Lands, but also making word jokes about our towns :P

Archived