GA Twins in OZ

paulb

A few shots of some GA twins in Australia (P3Dv4).

Alabeo C310R at YSCH Coffs Harbour

OdF3whG.jpg

EFLjoGM.jpg

tkZYVw5.jpg

Alabeo PA 44 Seminole at YPMQ Port Macquarie

w8daC7x.jpg

AjcM1Vu.jpg

ODIL5rY.jpg

Alabeo PA23F Aztec 250 at YBRM Broome

xdj3Yua.jpg

d3TuUV1.jpg

GZzdPd4.jpg

Carenado AC500S at YCNK Cessnock

QDqbVw8.jpg

DvMUEKI.jpg

OwFCsl3.jpg

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A top selection of beautiful twins Paul.

I have most of the Alabeo/Carenado piston twins and they are all enjoyable to fly.

Thanks Martyn! :). Same here. I have most of them. The three from Alabeo above are probably the ones that I fly most often. 

I did this post following the question from Don. I thought that it might help him a bit.

Cntrl+E, set up the GTN 750, employ flaps and away you go! Nice and easy for a quick flight! ;):D

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shiny shots Paul!  I liked them all.  But I thin the second one is my fave.

Many thanks Jack! :)

I must also get the F1 KingAir now that it has been updated for v4. I have it in FSX and I flew it quite often ;).

3 hours ago, paulb said:

Many thanks Jack! :)

I must also get the F1 KingAir now that it has been updated for v4. I have it in FSX and I flew it quite often ;).

It's my favorite GA plane, it's 99% study level and I really like it.  Well, you know how good it is.  

31 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

It's my favorite GA plane, it's 99% study level and I really like it.  Well, you know how good it is.  

It was my favourite twin in FSX Jack! I guess that the credit card could be coming out again! ;):D

5 hours ago, paulb said:

Thanks Martyn! :). Same here. I have most of them. The three from Alabeo above are probably the ones that I fly most often. 

I did this post following the question from Don. I thought that it might help him a bit.

Cntrl+E, set up the GTN 750, employ flaps and away you go! Nice and easy for a quick flight! ;):D

I don't go for the turboprops though, only the B200 and C90 which I have always liked the look of.

I wish they would do a Queen Air and Aerostar as they are planes I really like.

Ctrl+E a must for me too!:lol:

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I don't go for the turboprops though, only the B200 and C90 which I have always liked the look of.

I wish they would do a Queen Air and Aerostar as they are planes I really like.

Ctrl+E a must for me too!:lol:

I think that I have almost all of their twins by now. Like you, I am not so keen on the turboprops ;)

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I forgot the Caravans, well they were very cheap on sale.:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

You can't beat a good sale Martyn! ;):D

In truth, sales have caused me to make purchases that I would probably never have made at full price. Only a few regrets, but overall I am satisfied! :lol:

Archived