Part 3 of 3 of keeping up my reputation

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Your reputation is well and truly intact after these marvellous sets of images Stewart.

I enjoyed the flight.:)

Thanks Martyn i am very pleased you come along with me on my flight and i am very happy with your remarks as for my reputation ect  and thanks for looking at all  54 shots from part 1 and 2 and 3 of my flight regards EMM  

44 minutes ago, paulb said:

A great flight and landing Stewart! :)

Thanks Paul i am pleased you liked my set of shots from part 3 of my flight and thanks for looking at all 3 parts of my flight there was 54 shots in all  .

when i approached lowi i was very high and had to drop like a stone into lowi  in the valley i had loads of fun on my flight just cant keep away from mountains regards EMM

2 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Paul i am pleased you liked my set of shots from part 3 of my flight and thanks for looking at all 3 parts of my flight there was 54 shots in all  .

when i approached lowi i was very high and had to drop like a stone into lowi  in the valley i had loads of fun on my flight just cant keep away from mountains regards EMM

LOL Stewart! That is why you have become EMM! :D

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

You could also name yourself "mountain scraper" Stewart, after this flight!

Thanks Gerold i was a long way away from the top of the mountains i am very pleased you took the time to look at all 3 parts of my flight and thanks for your nice comments regards EMM

38 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

More nice mountain shots from the Mountain Master. Nice shots of the Dove too Stewart :) 

Thanks Landon for taking the time to go on all 3 parts of my flight and i am very pleased with your nice comments on my mountain flying and watch this space much more to come regards EMM

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well Mr. Mountain Man, I loved them all, the entire series.  Those mountains look spectacular and so alive.

Thanks Jack i am pleased you liked my set of shots from part 3 and thanks for taking the time to look at all 3 parts of my flight Jack i am pleased you liked them all more to come tomorrow 

with my next flight and it is nice to be back in full swing  regards EMM

Archived