Grounded in Austria

paulb

33 minutes ago, BradB said:

Take all the time that you need Capt.Paul , I see that my second favorite color is waiting for me on the Sky Deck . :D:rolleyes::wub::P

Cheers

John

Presactly what I was thinking John and it is a good job you don't speak with a New Zealand accent when describing where your friend is waiting.:o

35 minutes ago, BradB said:

Take all the time that you need Capt.Paul , I see that my second favorite color is waiting for me on the Sky Deck . :D:rolleyes::wub::P

Cheers

John

As soon as I advised the passengers of the delay, she started phoning you John! ;):D

5 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Plenty of excellent images of your new plane Paul but an Emu flies more than you are at the moment!:huh::o;):lol:

You are correct sir! I am just in the 'familiarisation' stage Martyn! ;):lol:

1 minute ago, paulb said:

You are correct sir! I am just in the 'familiarisation' stage Martyn! ;):lol:

I am familiar with certain aspects of this plane which is why I cannot ever see myself buying it, unless I get a brain implant!:lol:

14 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I am familiar with certain aspects of this plane which is why I cannot ever see myself buying it, unless I get a brain implant!:lol:

Odd really, but in the last two weeks I started watching Air Crash Investigation again. Some of the crashes were caused by pilot error, a few of which I spotted. So that encouraged me to take the plunge and get this one! ;)

8 minutes ago, paulb said:

Odd really, but in the last two weeks I started watching Air Crash Investigation again. Some of the crashes were caused by pilot error, a few of which I spotted. So that encouraged me to take the plunge and get this one! ;)

That is interesting that you can recognise the mistake that has been made.

A very interesting series to watch.

30 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

That is interesting that you can recognise the mistake that has been made.

A very interesting series to watch.

I have even got my wife watching it! She loves flying in RL. Now, she asks if the wings have been de-iced, has the pilot checked the aircraft weight and runway length, are the flaps deployed and so on! ;):lol:

28 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic shots Paul. As a passenger I wouldn´t worry about waiting a little longer at that place, after seeing your last shot. Take your time, please... :D!

Thank you kindly Gerold! :). Maybe I was wrong then? I thought that she was calling John. Perhaps you have her mobile number? ;):lol:

36 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

One of the best planes in Orbx's best airport, all 100% certified winners in the Jack Sawyer book!

Thank you Jack! Glad that you liked them :).

Man Paul, super nice shots of your non-flying :D You take all the time you need to learn this aircraft, because I am enjoying the screenshots of you parked all over the place.

14 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Man Paul, super nice shots of your non-flying :D You take all the time you need to learn this aircraft, because I am enjoying the screenshots of you parked all over the place.

Thanks Landon! :). I hadn't focused on ground shots for a while, so it makes a nice change for me too! ;)

10 hours ago, carlosqr said:

God!  how do you manage the quality of those images?... My jaw falls

One of their best sceneries

Thank you kindly Carlos! As you say, LOWI is up there with the best! :)

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

I feel your pain Paul!  But when it all gels you’ll be loving it.

Thanks Jack! It is all coming along OK really. It is interesting to do something different! ;):D

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Good news Paul, it really is fascinating to learn all these different planes and systems.

Thanks Jack! I agree, it is interesting. I might even go for a 737 Flight Sim experience for my birthday in June! Currently looking at the options ;).

8 hours ago, paulb said:

Thanks Jack! I agree, it is interesting. I might even go for a 737 Flight Sim experience for my birthday in June! Currently looking at the options ;).

That's SO cool!  A real good friend of mine juts got his full certification at one of those centers in London on 737's!

8 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Well Paul what super shots of lowi that is a super airport with plenty of detail i hope you where not chatting my bird up regards EMM 

I wouldn't dare do that Stewart! ;):D

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That's SO cool!  A real good friend of mine juts got his full certification at one of those centers in London on 737's!

Cheers Jack. Well I have not tried one before, so I thought that I would give it a go! :D

Archived