Southern Istrian Peninsular

VH-KDK

14 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Some of your finer shots Martyn!  3-5 remind me of Iain's Netherland shots.

Thanks for the compliment Jack, the town area is very well done.

I will have a closer look one day.:)

14 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots Martyn..  I thought I knew my geography pretty good but I had to look up Southern Istrian Peninsular.

I had never heard of it either John and a part of the world I know very little about.:unsure:

8 hours ago, Stillwater said:

A lovely spring flight in southern Europe... thanks for reminding me of better weather, Martyn!

Thank you Gerold and it is a very pleasant 23°C and sunny here this arvo before another burst of heat.:angry:

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Neat little set of shots Martyn, and a different plane than we normally see for sure. 

Thank you Landon. It is a Yugoslavian Utva-75 trainer from the 70s. Not a bad little plane for the dosh, I am happy with it.:)

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thank you Gerold and it is a very pleasant 23°C and sunny here this arvo before another burst of heat.:angry:

... and really variable here otday 0°C in the morning, now near 20°C and pure sunshine. April...:D

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Love to, I’m hiking now and sweating buckets in this oppressive heat and humidity 

See, you can hike here with me in much more comfortable weather :) 

This is my girlfriend and I hiking last weekend:

sTXu22b.jpg

jAsuPyy.jpg

Sorry for hijacking your thread Martyn,  :huh:

Wicked cool Landon!  Snow on the trails, I love it.  All i have here is green trees, fliwers, and deer, lots of deer, this place is lousy with ‘em.  And I think this will be Martyn approved and he might even throw in a pun if we’re lucky!

And your girlfriend is pretty Landon, just don’t tell the Lady in Red! :)

20 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wicked cool Landon!  Snow on the trails, I love it.  All i have here is green trees, fliwers, and deer, lots of deer, this place is lousy with ‘em.  And I think this will be Martyn approved and he might even throw in a pun if we’re lucky!

And your girlfriend is pretty Landon, just don’t tell the Lady in Red! :)

Thanks Jack...I wish you could come here...you would love the hiking trails here...and there are a TON, all over the place. The Rockies are like one huge outdoor playground ;) Oh, btw, my girlfirend's name is Rachel and I will pass your comment along to her later :) 

Still awaiting a punny pun from Martyn ;) 

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Thanks Jack...I wish you could come here...you would love the hiking trails here...and there are a TON, all over the place. The Rockies are like one huge outdoor playground ;) Oh, btw, my girlfirend's name is Rachel and I will pass your comment along to her later :) 

Still awaiting a punny pun from Martyn ;) 

I'd love to Landon but too many problems going on right now.  Thanks though!

12 hours ago, Stillwater said:

... and really variable here otday 0°C in the morning, now near 20°C and pure sunshine. April...:D

8°C overnight and now a beautiful 25, blue skies and 2/8 wispy cirrus.B)

10 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

See, you can hike here with me in much more comfortable weather :) 

This is my girlfriend and I hiking last weekend:

sTXu22b.jpg

jAsuPyy.jpg

Sorry for hijacking your thread Martyn,  :huh:

Never a problem Landon and it is great to see some photos of you and your lovely lady!

Archived