i am still around

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I feel the same way EMM, not in the mood.  But at least you have some mighty fine shots here!

Thanks Jack i am very plesed you liked my set of shots and thanks for being concerned and do you think the shots look better than before i am using Adam prset  regards EMM 

1 minute ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Jack i am very plesed you liked my set of shots and thanks for being concerned and do you think the shots look better than before i am using Adam prset  regards EMM 

Hi Stewart, quite so, in my useless opinion I think they look exquisite with PTA.

2 hours ago, BradB said:

I totally understand Stewart , we have all been there . Anyway more exquisite shots from the mountains of Europe my friend . :(:D:)

Cheers

John

Thanks John i am very pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight  and thanks for being concerned about my self regards EMM 

A nice mountain spread Stewart, as per your usual EMM standards :) It's good to see you flying over those mountains, but I also understand not wanting to really fly. We all have those days. But, the good thing about sim flying is you are not having to rent hangar space, so your sim planes will be there waiting when you feel more like flying, and nothing to worry about :) 

19 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

A nice mountain spread Stewart, as per your usual EMM standards :) It's good to see you flying over those mountains, but I also understand not wanting to really fly. We all have those days. But, the good thing about sim flying is you are not having to rent hangar space, so your sim planes will be there waiting when you feel more like flying, and nothing to worry about :) 

Thanks Landon i am pleased you like my mountain shots and thanks for being concerned for me i am ok  just done a new flight in spain regards EMM

Archived