New England tour part 2

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Fantastic caps Jack from this installment . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, spent all day yesterday making these lights and it was fun and well worth it.

1 hour ago, Iain Emms said:

Another great set of shots. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you Iain.

15 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Another good set showing off my neck of the woods quite well.   Glad to see now we can include this area of the world now in the forums! 

Thanks John, my neck too, well originally.  I agree, we have some good airports on the east coast now but I'd like to see Orbx to KBOS, I don't like the other payware version, I was gonna buy it but decided against.

15 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Some real nice shots of your flight to Plum Island Jack. Looked like a very pleasant trip.

Thanks Landon, it's very detailed and I actually thought it was supposed to be an island but it's mainland.

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Top quality images here Jack.

They all look blurry to me Jack and it absolutely has nothing to do with the Chardonnay I had with lunch.:huh::o:lol::blink:

Thanks Martyn, I don't know why they look blurry to ya'll.  To me they look fine.  I wonder if someone else could go there and make a comparison?

9 hours ago, adambar said:

Wonderful NE captures Jack! :)

Thanks Adam, appreciate it.

8 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Another very nice chapter in your New England book tour Jack, this one read like a Shakesperian work, 2B or not 2B2! :rolleyes::lol:

Thanks Roger, I thought the same thing too!

5 hours ago, paulb said:

A super-duper second leg Jack! :)

Thanks Paul, it was a super-duper day of flying for me.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

The sixth one does look a tad blurry as well as some on approach.

I quite often get this as my old com will need time to catch up when over a heavy area. 

Must be my antiquated PC Martyn.  I have to make do with what I have maybe forever.

43 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Must be my antiquated PC Martyn.  I have to make do with what I have maybe forever.

I have the same problem Jack and I have to go on pause sometimes to let the scenery catch up and also when changing from cockpit to outside view.

My PC just had it's fourth birthday so it is ancient.

Car repairs and house maintenance are unfortunate priorities at the moment and I will be interested to see how it handles the new NED scenery when it comes out.:huh::ph34r::o

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I have the same problem Jack and I have to go on pause sometimes to let the scenery catch up and also when changing from cockpit to outside view.

My PC just had it's fourth birthday so it is ancient.

Car repairs and house maintenance are unfortunate priorities at the moment and I will be interested to see how it handles the new NED scenery when it comes out.:huh::ph34r::o

I think mine was built five years ago this November.  It's a glorified slide rule now. :o

Archived