Swiss Bliss part 2

Jack Sawyer

3 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Stunning views and lovely trip Jack!

Thanks Dolf!  More on the way soon.

3 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Another cool looking Swiss journey Jack 

Thanks Landon, watch this space for more adventures.

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots indeed. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you Iain!

5 minutes ago, BradB said:

After viewing these fine shots Jack , it was time for a cup of hot chocolate . :)B):D

Cheers

John

Thanks John, since it's Switzerland how about some Schnapps?

42 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Dolf!  More on the way soon.

Thanks Landon, watch this space for more adventures.

Thank you Iain!

Thanks John, since it's Switzerland how about some Schnapps?

Yes , Peppermint Schnapps sound wonderful . You stay safe down there this afternoon and evening , looks like the first real severe event this Spring :

Jack.png

Cheers

John

Just now, BradB said:

Yes , Peppermint Schnapps sound wonderful . You stay safe down there this afternoon and evening , looks like the first real severe event this Spring :

Jack.png

Cheers

John

Thanks John but when they say we have a 100% chance of thunderstorms I say (because they're never right) that we actually have a .0000000000000000000001% chance of thunderstorms.  If I hear thunder it'll be hand-me-down thunder from somewhere around, I dunno, Cleveland.  If we get anything it'll be rain, we live in the "Vortex" and "under the dome". 

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John but when they say we have a 100% chance of thunderstorms I say (because they're never right) that we actually have a .0000000000000000000001% chance of thunderstorms.  If I hear thunder it'll be hand-me-down thunder from somewhere around, I dunno, Cleveland.  If we get anything it'll be rain, we live in the "Vortex" and "under the dome". 

"Vortex" and "under the dome".  - I understand your view of your local area , but it is meteorology unsound . Tornado's can and will form anywhere when severe parameter's are met .

John

1 minute ago, BradB said:

"Vortex" and "under the dome".  - I understand your view of your local area , but it is meteorology unsound . Tornado's can and will form anywhere when severe parameter's are met .

John

Where I used to live, 30 miles away my house was hit, the whole cul-de-sac was hit, we all needed new roofs.  I've seen two others with my own eyes down there, but where I am, nothing.  I keep a constant eye on the weather, to me it doesn't look like we'll get anything.  the 1400 acres that make up the subdivision and the park are somehow shielded, it's very very odd.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Where I used to live, 30 miles away my house was hit, the whole cul-de-sac was hit, we all needed new roofs.  I've seen two others with my own eyes down there, but where I am, nothing.  I keep a constant eye on the weather, to me it doesn't look like we'll get anything.  the 1400 acres that make up the subdivision and the park are somehow shielded, it's very very odd.

I think as long as you keep your overcast conditions today , you should be fine . But Anniston has fair sky's and 72 F with storm's firing along I-20  . One site that I Virtual Stormchase with is

Severe Studio's : http://www.severestudios.com/

Take care

John

1 minute ago, BradB said:

I think as long as you keep your overcast conditions today , you should be fine . But Anniston has fair sky's and 72 F with storm's firing along I-20  . One site that I Virtual Stormchase with is

Severe Studio's : http://www.severestudios.com/

Take care

John

Thanks, I like this.  You'll notice the red circle?  It's gonna do the "30135 D'Ville Skirt" again. :D

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images from a more placid climate Jack.

I hope there are no twisters anywhere today.

Thanks Martyn, we got hit HARD last night!

3 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Fetching selection from your trip through the Alps! The nose gear final approach shot is one of my favorites.

Thanks Erik, I like those kinds of shot too.

11 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Olde Lady Whooo!  Looking at those shots just makes me want to yodel :lol::rolleyes:  Great set from your trip!

:lol:  That's cool Roger!  I can hear a yodel when you sound it out like that!  Thanks !

10 hours ago, adambar said:

Excellent series of shots Jack! :)

Thanks Adam!

Archived