MacRobertson Air Race leg 18

Jack Sawyer

14 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

I like it how you take it with so much humour when you encounter a mesh desaster like this. Oh no, wait, it's the pre-astronauts ancient pyramids of Indonesia...

:lol: Thanks Lars!  It could be!  I've been watching some Ancient Aliens YT's lately, vey fascinating and compelling stuff.

11 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Good heavens Jack. This is great stuff. If I would land that Connie on that strip I once again would be demoted to sweep the runway.:rolleyes:

Thanks Karl!  If I can do it you can do it, it just takes a lot of practice and I've had thousands of miles of that in this race recreation to be sure. :D

8 hours ago, adambar said:

They must have some really big ant's in Australia Jack. :D  Super set of captures! :)

:lol:  Thanks Adam!  I guess so, they're ginormous!

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I am glad to see you made second base Jack.:lol:

A wonderful segment from your epic journey with some interesting anomalies.:huh:

Thanks Martyn, yeah, I wonder why it's like this?

4 hours ago, BradB said:

I "Highly" recommend this post to the "Newbies" on the forum , a teachable moment for them and maybe some of us grizzled vets too . :o;):D:lol:

Cheers

John

I don't understand John. :blink:

1 hour ago, European Mountain Man said:

super set of shots Jack your airport is on a cliff have you got pilots mesh on regards EMM

Thanks EMM!

8 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I just wanted to start commenting "great mesh, weather and post", before I saw the creative use of your data by the sim. You make us see Asia in a new way! And WATT an airport this is, on a funny plateau!

:lol: Thanks again Gerold!  

Just now, paulb said:

Excellent Jack! Your epic journey makes me realise how many areas that I have not explored when simming :).

Thanks Paul, it's a huge world, even in the sim.  I never bought into people saying the planet just got smaller, tell them to fly to every airport in the world then get back to me. :lol:

34 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul, it's a huge world, even in the sim.  I never bought into people saying the planet just got smaller, tell them to fly to every airport in the world then get back to me. :lol:

So true Jack! Every area can be so different and enjoyable to explore! :)

2 minutes ago, paulb said:

So true Jack! Every area can be so different and enjoyable to explore! :)

It would take a very long time to hit every airport in the world, heck, I have enough trouble landing at all my Orbx airports! ^_^

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

It would take a very long time to hit every airport in the world, heck, I have enough trouble landing at all my Orbx airports! ^_^

LOL! I know exactly what you mean Jack! Imagine the whole world ( for simming) developed up to orbx regions standard! :D

Archived