Three from Rufuge Cove YRC

BradB

17 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yes, thanks Larry!  I haven't been to it yet but it looks like float plane paradise!  I thought you'd be all over it John being this is your snowy neck of the woods. :D

At least no snow at Refuge Cove . The weather here is supposed to be back to normal by next weekend - upper 40's . Hopefully that will help start melting the 2+ feet on the ground now .

John

1 minute ago, BradB said:

At least no snow at Refuge Cove . The weather here is supposed to be back to normal by next weekend - upper 40's . Hopefully that will help start melting the 2+ feet on the ground now .

John

Two feet!?  You'd like the weather here John and all the trees and flowers, blooming like mad.  But I still miss snow.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Two feet!?  You'd like the weather here John and all the trees and flowers, blooming like mad.  But I still miss snow.

Yes , I would love to be in Augusta GA in the first week of April for the Master's Golf .

John

10 minutes ago, BradB said:

Yes , I would love to be in Augusta GA in the first week of April for the Master's Golf .

John

I like Augusta but Aiken is nicer, they breed racehorses there, very beautiful.  But the Masters?  I think you have to rich to even be invited. :(

Archived