Something Different

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Now that's a fine and pleasant way to travel Stewart!  I especially like the last two.

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my set of shots of gold coast area got today and the ultralight a good way of taking in orbx land the last 2 shots that I took from the water

something different we have seen from the air but not from the water regards EMM

35 minutes ago, BradB said:

Wow - EMM goes to the beach , and he snapped some real sweet shots . :unsure::rolleyes::D:)

Cheers

John

Thanks John I am pleased you liked my set of shots something different from me made a change .

it is not very warm in Cornwall about minas 6 and snowing like hell have not had snow for years do not normally get any in this part of the uk we have the Beast from the east

regards EMM   

35 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Paul I am pleased you liked my set of shots is it snowing in wales because it is coming down like hell in Cornwall do not normally get snow haven't had it for years regards EMM

Lots of snow here Stewart! Red alert! 

Beautiful set Stewart and the Drifter is the perfect way to view the Gold Coast scenery.

Make sure you have all the Drifter's de icing turned on just in case the Beast from the East heads south and then you would be flying in the Cold Coast.:lol:

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful set Stewart and the Drifter is the perfect way to view the Gold Coast scenery.

Make sure you have all the Drifter's de icing turned on just in case the Beast from the East heads south and then you would be flying in the Cold Coast.:lol:

Thanks Martyn I am pleased you liked my set of shots of the gold coast and it is still snowing tonight and very cold regards EMM  

1 hour ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Martyn I am pleased you liked my set of shots of the gold coast and it is still snowing tonight and very cold regards EMM  

It sounds pretty bad over there, keep safe Stewart and everybody else too.

Archived