Not only the Germans Gerold.

VH-KDK

Great views of this plane again, Martyn. And: The British arrive after the Germans had already dropped their towels. Once again :D.

9 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done Martyn! :). Well I used to holiday in Majorca most years. Very popular with German tourists. More recently popular with Russian tourists.

Whatever is to be preferred. I do not like tourist masses at all, no matter which language. Though, still, there can be a difference in behaviour.

9 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done Martyn! :). Well I used to holiday in Majorca most years. Very popular with German tourists. More recently popular with Russian tourists.

Thanks Paul, one thing I noticed when I went to Pattaya last year was the number of Russian businesses there. Looks like they are everywhere.:)

8 hours ago, BradB said:

British time traveler's on their way back to the 70's , boy what a holiday did they have . One for the ages I would guess .:unsure::rolleyes::o;):lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I don't know if they do the Tardis in FSX.:o

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I love these Martyn!  I was looking at the professional version last night.  I'm torn about buying it, do I want it or wait for more Orbx?

Thanks Jack and there is always so much to buy.

Too many other expenses at the moment so no purchases not that it matters as I have enough places to fly with what I have already got.:)

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Hope everyone had a fun trip Martyn, now it's time for the tourists to go back to their normal program ;) Nice captures.

Thank you Landon, I don't think they will be too pleased going back to all the snow and I hope they have some decent music to listen to on the trip back.:huh::o:lol::rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Great views of this plane again, Martyn. And: The British arrive after the Germans had already dropped their towels. Once again :D.

Whatever is to be preferred. I do not like tourist masses at all, no matter which language. Though, still, there can be a difference in behaviour.

Always late Gerold which is probably why we can never beat you on penalties.:lol:

I like you don't like the tourist spots and luckily only spent one night in Pattaya which was quite pleasant.:)

17 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Jack and there is always so much to buy.

Too many other expenses at the moment so no purchases not that it matters as I have enough places to fly with what I have already got.:)

Well, there's not too many planes I want, I mean I like study level stuff and I have just about all of them and no time to fly them, I have all of Orbx's stuff and wish they'd put out more, more frequently, but I'll be patient.

Just now, Stillwater said:

+1.

I miss some p3d updates of planes I liked in FSX, and we are three quarters of a year now in 64 bit....

Yup, if other companies were like Orbx it would be a much simpler life for me.  I mean wouldn't it be cool to install planes the way we install scenery through FTX Central?

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yup, if other companies were like Orbx it would be a much simpler life for me.  I mean wouldn't it be cool to install planes the way we install scenery through FTX Central?

Oh, you are sooooo right in this.... :wub:

Archived