MacRobertson Air Race leg 8

Jack Sawyer

2 hours ago, paulb said:

Another great leg on your trip Jack! :). Well done on keeping it going. Imagine what it must have been like for the pilots in those days! :huh:

Thanks Paul.  With no ATC probably very cool.  With all the logistics, a nightmare but lots of adventure.  That stuff no longer happens in today's world.

1 hour ago, mikee said:

Great Shots Jack , I like the plane a lot :rolleyes:

Thanks Mikee.

57 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Fantastic set of shots Jack with all that sand you could make a few sand castles I enjoyed your flight regards EMM

Thanks Stewart, yeah, a lot of huge sand castle, there's nothing but miles and miles of endless desert it seems.

Great set Jack, I truly wish these regions would have some extra attention, not just from ORBX, but in general from the sim world.  Asia has some really nice new airports out there that would be wonderful to fly into.  Look at my VATSIM stats I have flown all over the world over my 18 years of simming but I think I have only touched down in the Asia continent maybe 4-5 times.

1 minute ago, Sammy H said:

Great set Jack, I truly wish these regions would have some extra attention, not just from ORBX, but in general from the sim world.  Asia has some really nice new airports out there that would be wonderful to fly into.  Look at my VATSIM stats I have flown all over the world over my 18 years of simming but I think I have only touched down in the Asia continent maybe 4-5 times.

I agree Sammy, I think Orbx will get around to it eventually.  If they released everything we all wanted in one week we'd all be broke and we'd have nothing to look forward to.  Eventually it'll be Orbxified. :D

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Magnificent set Jack with a very dandy looking Constellation.

Some beautiful views around the coast and the images of Karachi are very impressive and believable.:D

Thanks Martyn, I like it too, and I reckon since the destination is Melbourne it's ok.

Yeah, not bad for Global and Vector.

35 minutes ago, BradB said:

The hits just keep on coming Jack , I am enjoying your Globetrotting my friend . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John.  I find it better to get more things done this way.  I can be reading or watching some YT's while I fly on A/P.

10 hours ago, adambar said:

That's a lotta sand Jack, almost like flying over the ocean. :D  Great set! :)

Thanks Adam and I agree.  I wonder if it's like that in the real area?  

10 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Another great leg of your race Jack. Tremendous set. :) Some desolate scenes depicted here, but sometimes desolation can be wondrous ;) 

Thanks Landon, the wondrous part of it to me is how people can live there, or want to live there.

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set these Jack 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you Iain!

2 hours ago, Taph said:

Fine set Jack and not a bridge in sight :)

Thanks Taph, not one that I saw, but if I see one in my travels I may be tempted...B)

Archived