on top of the world

Well this is for John BradB well you told me there where other mountains other than In  Europe  so I decided to go to Lukla and go onto Everest .

with p3dv4.2 and pta and  Adams new preset I did not think I would beable to do this because there was a problem with the airport enclosed by mountains but I went for it any way

and you will see by the last few shots how it is  regards EMM Stewart .

l8rSQtu.jpg

n9AT5Ie.jpg

pNDXmej.jpg

jyiw5zk.jpg

j09KOkB.jpg

FTs8iNu.jpg

deFj3vO.jpg

gxrySuE.jpg

ypoYC1i.jpg

FyoBkBp.jpg

b9caTtJ.jpg

45 minutes ago, BradB said:

Rarefied set of shots Stewart , I hope you have your portable oxygen with you . :):ph34r::P:D

Cheers

John

Thanks John I am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight that poor aircraft having to go so high I had oxygen with me so I was ok regards EMM stewart

35 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very cool Stewart but I see hypoxia in your immediate future.  If this was the A2A 182 you'd hear breathing and see a black screen.  It's creepily realistic.  Your shots are super clear and amazing!

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my set of shots poor little aircraft regards EMM  Stewart

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Looks like some tough high altitude flying there Stewart, but the EMM must tackle these challenges if he is to live up to his new moniker ;) 

Thanks Landon I am pleased you liked my set of high altitude bit of flying that poor little aircraft and the pilot regards EMM stewart 

Archived