Monterey meets Half Moon Bay at dusk

Jack Sawyer

Great shots Jack. Crisp and clear. I am having withdrawal symptoms my flight sim is in a steel container with our entire household furniture until we find and move into our new home. It'll be likely in Chilliwack BC. Looking fwd. to your postings.

Royal shots of the King - in a fine region to fly.

13 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

my flight sim is in a steel container with our entire household furniture until we find and move into our new home

My thoughts are with you, and may the screenshot forum help you for the time being!

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Crisp and clear. I am having withdrawal symptoms my flight sim is in a steel container with our entire household furniture until we find and move into our new home. It'll be likely in Chilliwack BC. Looking fwd. to your postings.

Thanks Karl!  I can imagine how it would be.  And moving is one of life's biggest pains.  How long before you're set up again?

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Royal shots of the King - in a fine region to fly.

Thanks Gerold!  It's a very fine region and no OOM or VAS to even concern myself with.  Half Moon Bay is amazing, the entire area is amazing.

4 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Bad luck Karl, I hope it all works out well for you.:)

8 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

I had noticed that you were not around Karl. I hope that all goes well with your house move. ;)

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

a very fine region and no OOM or VAS to even concern myself with

You make the point, Jack. The KingAir (with its Avidyne) is quite heavy on VAS and FPS, the bay area is not much better. We forget so quickly about FSX and its limits...

13 hours ago, adambar said:

Gorgeous set with your new C90 Jack! :)

Thanks Adam, what a beautiful area!

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent st Jack with some beautiful sky colours on your journey north.

I hope you are liking your new King Air.:)

A Queen Air with an authentic sound set would be an excellent plane for me!:rolleyes:

Thanks Martyn!  And, a Queen Air?  Would the Lady In Red be flying her? :lol:

9 hours ago, PNW User said:

Wow...clear, crisp shots...a powerful graphic system!  Very much enjoyed the view...

Thanks PNW!

8 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand shots these Jack. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you Iain!

8 hours ago, paulb said:

Excellent set of shots Jack! I like the colours and the light and shade! :)

Thanks Paul, glad you liked.

5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

You make the point, Jack. The KingAir (with its Avidyne) is quite heavy on VAS and FPS, the bay area is not much better. We forget so quickly about FSX and its limits...

Thanks Gerold, yeah, how quickly we forget, in 3.4 or FSX every flight was always a nail biter.  Was the system going to crash or not.  It simply wasn't enjoyable.

5 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Fantastic shots again Jack!

Thank Dolf!

5 hours ago, Taph said:

Grand shots Jack, good luck with move Karl

Tanks Taph!

1 hour ago, Ken Hall said:

Just doesn’t get any better than that Jack

Thank you Ken, you're right, you guys did an amazing job!

Archived