Saanen - LSGK

magic1

Magic, I like them all, but I seem to be detecting a pattern here.  Usually four shots and always a different Orbx airport.  I surmise that you pick an airport and fly around it a lot and have a lot fun doing it.  And these are no exception, I always enjoy your pano shots!

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Magic, I like them all, but I seem to be detecting a pattern here.  Usually four shots and always a different Orbx airport.  I surmise that you pick an airport and fly around it a lot and have a lot fun doing it.  And these are no exception, I always enjoy your pano shots!

Thanks Jack. Actually I usually just post shots from the start of a flight and the landing to show the orbx scenery  - otherwise its all clouds. Sometimes i setup a flight and fly it several times in different weather conditions with different aircraft. Lately in real weather conditions with SkyForce. The PC-21 is one of my favorites. As you may have noticed I'm a big fan of pretty much everything from IRIS.

14 minutes ago, magic1 said:

Thanks Jack. Actually I usually just post shots from the start of a flight and the landing to show the orbx scenery  - otherwise its all clouds. Sometimes i setup a flight and fly it several times in different weather conditions with different aircraft. Lately in real weather conditions with SkyForce. The PC-21 is one of my favorites. As you may have noticed I'm a big fan of pretty much everything from IRIS.

Yes, I see you like that plane Magic, well, I like how you go about it, striving for perfection and your shots show it.  Always nice to see those panos Magic!

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yes, I see you like that plane Magic, well, I like how you go about it, striving for perfection and your shots show it.  Always nice to see those panos Magic!

Thanks Jack - sharing the screen shots with my fellow simmers adds another dimension of enjoyment to the flight sim - especially with people like you that always have kind words. :)

Plus i learn a lot from you guys. Lots of good tips on this forum.

1 hour ago, magic1 said:

Thanks Jack - sharing the screen shots with my fellow simmers adds another dimension of enjoyment to the flight sim - especially with people like you that always have kind words. :)

Plus i learn a lot from you guys. Lots of good tips on this forum.

:)

Archived