island hop

Hello Stewart

Very nice pictures (some of them has postcards Quality :-) and certainly a nice flight ... an one question - how satisfied are you with your new rex weather program?

Ted :-)

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

inland hop at bar habor set at dawn to start and then day time in the summer with p3dv4.1 and envshade and pta and Adams prest I hope you enjoy my set of screen shots regards Stewart .

Stewart, there are some really deep and rich colors in these images, very nice! You should fly and take screenshots of North America more often :D 

35 minutes ago, TedRuby said:

Hello Stewart

Very nice pictures (some of them has postcards Quality :-) and certainly a nice flight ... an one question - how satisfied are you with your new rex weather program?

Ted, FWIW, I have been using 'the new rex weather program' almost as long as Stewart has, and I have been extremely happy with it. It works as advertised, in my opinion.

@Sniper31

I've seen the new public REX video and last year in the REX forum and we already had some information about the new weather program.

I have Rex4 Weather Architect from REX (works also in P3Dv4) but I use mostly Active Sky P3Dv4.

It looks good on the pictures - simmarket also offers a discount if you have previously bought something from Rex. I have Rex Worldwide HD (works also in P3Dv4) and Rex Texture Direct with soft Clouds.

I think I will buy it too...

2 hours ago, TedRuby said:

Hello Stewart

Thanks Ted and thanks for your nice comments on my screen shots I was using envshade this time I have been having problems with the new rex programme crashing p3dv4.1 I managed to sort out to day thanks to John , BradB  he advised me to deactivate envshade and after doing that no problems now and I am very pleased with the new programme regards Stewart

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Stewart, there are some really deep and rich colors in these images, very nice! You should fly and take screenshots of North America more often :D 

Ted, FWIW, I have been using 'the new rex weather program' almost as long as Stewart has, and I have been extremely happy with it. It works as advertised, in my opinion.

Thanks Sniper31 I am pleased you liked my shots and yes I will go to north America more often I was using envshade this time but I have rex sorted thanks to John

I am quite happy with the new rex programme now I have it sorted regards stewart 

Archived