Palm Springs Phantom

Jack Sawyer

5 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful set Jack I am glad you have got this working in V4.

I didn't see many but I will never forget them at Leuchers when staying at St Andrews one night.:)

I went to Leuchars once and boy did they show us a good time.  They really liked Yanks and bought us all the beer and food we could drink and eat.  Great people and my heritage too.  I'd move to Scotland tonight if I could.

St. Andrews was a joy to see, as well as Edinburgh, and the castle and all that armor and well, I loved it.

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I went to Leuchars once and boy did they show us a good time.  They really liked Yanks and bought us all the beer and food we could drink and eat.  Greta people and my heritage too.  I'd move to Scotland tonight if I could.

St. Andrews was a joy to see, as well as Edinburgh, and the castle and all that armor and well, I loved it.

I had three trips to Scotland in the early 70s and loved the place and the people too.:)

6 hours ago, adambar said:

Loved it when the Blue Angles flew the F4, what a show that was, great shots of it Jack! :)

Thanks Adam, I never saw them when they flew the F4's but loved the T-38's

5 hours ago, stewart1 said:

super set of shots Jack regards stewart

Thanks Stewart.

4 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done Jack! I too enjoy that Phantom. It is fast and powerful but does not have the best turning circle in the world. Very reminiscent of the real one. :)

Thanks Paul.  Yes, it has a turning radius of a 747 it seems.  Such a squirrly jet to fly as it stalls faster than a Geebee! :lol:

4 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Great to see that you got it sorted out, Jack. I hope that one day MV will also come up with an F104G

Thanks Bernd.  That would be cool.  I'v been told my most wanted aircraft, the 530-F and the Bell 407 are in beta testing for 4.1, can't wait.

8 hours ago, Republic DC-9 said:

Been away for a bit but glad to see your trademark "inversions" are still going strong Jack! :)

Nice shots!

Steve

Thanks Steve!  It's easy to do it in a plane designed for it.  But it really is a flying brick, need to always keep the speed way way up on this jet.

Archived