Heathrow to Sumburgh

Jack Sawyer

Finally made a flight, things have not been going well so I forced myself to make a flight tonight.

Sunny at Heathrow, AS4 on and was dark by the time I go to Scotland.

Flew in heavy dense clouds almost the entire way.  ILS landing.  It was nice.

8lztOxp.jpg

eCAmoLP.jpg

C6aHKN1.jpg

FF4ECC9.jpg

ZJVEvQ1.jpg

j4MD0UG.jpg

KGyqqSR.jpg

gBkksAT.jpg

YEpvYAa.jpg

t86zkYJ.jpg

gedWrPb.jpg

xATWpmF.jpg

love the lighthouses here!

iyRGgsb.jpg

rnBv2z3.jpg

IN69UeR.jpg

swt1vkt.jpg

EuG48hu.jpg

Mkouj1u.jpg

JOaeAMp.jpg

BlQYmdB.jpg

6mJRYhy.jpg

gGrTloP.jpg

rC4sAfB.jpg

21 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Great flight Jack!!!!!  Enjoyed the shots they are excellent!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks John, really appreciate your kind word.

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Top class set Jack and great to see you back in the Captains seat, where you belong, again!:D

A wonderful set that got even better at dusk.:)

Gosh, thanks Martyn.  Been very depressed as you know, it's a terrible thing.  So I forced myself to make a flight.  Hopefully more tomorrow.  I missed it.  But the Q400 is forever off my PC. I was gonna use it instead.  So I spent a couple of hours trying to fiddle with those darned flight controls and I couldn't get it to work.  It used to work, in FSX and P3D, but today it was all messed up.  So I uninstalled it, never, ever will it go on my PC again.  :angry:

14 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, really appreciate your kind word.

Gosh, thanks Martyn.  Been very depressed as you know, it's a terrible thing.  So I forced myself to make a flight.  Hopefully more tomorrow.  I missed it.  But the Q400 is forever off my PC. I was gonna use it instead.  So I spent a couple of hours trying to fiddle with those darned flight controls and I couldn't get it to work.  It used to work, in FSX and P3D, but today it was all messed up.  So I uninstalled it, never, ever will it go on my PC again.  :angry:

I am only too aware Jack and that is why I am so happy to see you in the air again, one of the best medicines you can take.:D

Nothing worse than something that wont work and it always seems to happen at the worst possible moment.:(

16 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Top class set Jack and great to see you back in the Captains seat, where you belong, again!:D

A wonderful set that got even better at dusk.:)

+1 - Hang in there Captain Jack !! .

John

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I am only too aware Jack and that is why I am so happy to see you in the air again, one of the best medicines you can take.:D

Nothing worse than something that wont work and it always seems to happen at the worst possible moment.:(

Thanks Martyn.

11 hours ago, BradB said:

+1 - Hang in there Captain Jack !! .

John

Appreciate it John.

8 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Fantastic set of shots Jack the sunset was fantastic shot i enjoyed coming along for the ride regards stewart

Thanks Stewart.

8 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots indeed Jack. I just love that Connie. Hang in there like captain John is saying. Bye the bye I loved you last story. Chin up my friend.:) 

Thanks Karl, #15 on the way.

6 hours ago, paulb said:

A great flight and an excellent series of shots Jack! :)

Thanks Paul.

4 hours ago, RichardLouis said:

A lovely set with a legendary Lady !

Thank you Richard.

Archived