How Can I Fix This?????

Triplane

It's another cold day here in Florida so I decided to do something I haven't tried in years.....install FS2004. With all the sliders full-right I can barely maintain 325 FPS. I'm a little concerned what will happen when I install all the add-ons. How can I fix this?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed I have - and I have a real heavy passenger too :). What's really interesting (seriously) is that no matter which airport I choose the framerate doesn't change. It's always 325-340. Even at Faaa which used to be the most framerate-friendly airport in the world. Something strange is going on. More research required.....I'm tempted to try FS2000 or FS2002 and see what happens.

Like you folks up north who have to keep the roads clear, we have a use for salt in the wintertime here in Florida also. Picture this.....75 degrees in February.....your favorite girl.....a white-sand beach.....a table for two at an ocean-side watering-hole ...and two large Margaritas...salted, of course...........Doug

25 minutes ago, Triplane said:

Like you folks up north who have to keep the roads clear, we have a use for salt in the wintertime here in Florida also. Picture this.....75 degrees in February.....your favorite girl.....a white-sand beach.....a table for two at an ocean-side watering-hole ...and two large Margaritas...salted, of course...........Doug

Ain't you getting a little old for such behavior?  :huh: :lol:

2 hours ago, Triplane said:

.... and soooo hot and humid in summer time... ha ha ha.

Me at least I can drive south stay a bit and come back in winter time.

Me at Fort De Soto a few years agoIMG_3113.thumb.jpg.1d616b9f7d602d835a45fc58c773abe5.jpg

2 hours ago, Gypsy Pilot said:

Ain't you getting a little old for such behavior?  :huh: :lol:

Oh my.....have you forgotten? How can anyone be too old for babes and booze? At which point he said...woman, where's my whiskey bottle?...........

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:55 AM, Triplane said:

Indeed I have - and I have a real heavy passenger too :). What's really interesting (seriously) is that no matter which airport I choose the framerate doesn't change. It's always 325-340. Even at Faaa which used to be the most framerate-friendly airport in the world. Something strange is going on. More research required.....I'm tempted to try FS2000 or FS2002 and see what happens.

I remember when the release of FS2000 brought even the fastest computer to its knees.

Archived