Damyns Hall to Shoreham

Jack Sawyer

Nice little flight.  Saw some anomalies and maybe someone can help me with this, see if they see the same?

Both are new airports I bought and very nice, a lot of cool details, sorry for so many.

E0Sa3mN.jpg

TVsuc13.jpg

RLggt7A.jpg

4SevBmv.jpg

sEFlFst.jpg

LOVE this one!

p8WpyyF.jpg

Xd9ooWZ.jpg

76iAvi2.jpg

The grass is so cool in summer.

4Bn5tJl.jpg

u7VDDto.jpg

0t6Oa6t.jpg

Oh yeah, of course!

me6J6lH.jpg

sJbwgM3.jpg

Somehow my water got set to the highest, I never do this.  How do these things magically happen when you don't touch settings?

HkxkKcy.jpg

fz0kJBD.jpg

7sAjMpu.jpg

Here's what I'm talking about, anyone else see this?

X7ell33.jpg

nljVjSC.jpg

6bLBCVf.jpg

London in the distance, nice!

1k1Qy2C.jpg

bmCqNyT.jpg

n2jbbVS.jpg

Brighton, whenever I think of Brighton I think of The Who and Quadrophenia.

kNd5YrP.jpg

RpgTKuj.jpg

HCYN5yL.jpg

KwF1dz2.jpg

aNe2M9T.jpg

UpSgQWn.jpg

Is that what I think it is?

BlgMyA7.jpg

An owl to scare away birds, I love it!

tSWcYsi.jpg

Jby5VGV.jpg

Lovely little airport!

nFt68z9.jpg

RCmerov.jpg

z0NjfTj.jpg

I didn't have UK rego 182.

8 minutes ago, magic1 said:

Very nice Jack

Thanks Magic!

8 minutes ago, BradB said:

A nice flight and shots Jack , too bad those gremlins were along for the ride too . :):rolleyes::o:(

Cheers

John

Thanks John, it's ok, hopefully it will be resolved, if not then no big deal, I'll look the other way. ;)

Great shots Jack. I’ve seen those little anomalies too, and was wondering if AEC can flatten them out?  I also notice that your AI do not have shadows - never noticed before -will have to fire up my sim and see if that is a universal thing.  

I did a land away at Shoreham several years ago, and the Terminal Building is just as good inside as out.  The entrance area and reception are 1920 period Art Deco. Very nice - Google images.

Kev

11 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent Jack, great shots of the scenery!!!!!!  I hope you get the anomalies taken care of.

Thanks John, I don't know what causes it as I no longer have any third party mesh, but it's no big deal if others see it too.

9 hours ago, adambar said:

Nicely done once again Jack! :)

Thanks Adam!

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful set Jack and an enjoyable flight.

I have never been able to get close to the owl as I am too scared of it.:huh:

I have seen similar anomalies in Poland and last night in France, I don't know if it is a mesh problem:unsure:

Thanks Martyn!  Glad I'm not alone in the anomaly department.  As for the owl, well, I thought he was cool! :P

7 hours ago, paulb said:

A great flight with some super detail shots there Jack! :)

Those small issues with levels seem to crop up now and again all over the world. They are most noticeable over the more populated areas. 

Thanks Paul!  And thanks for confirming what Martyn said.  So no big deal.

5 hours ago, Torchy821 said:

Great shots Jack. I’ve seen those little anomalies too, and was wondering if AEC can flatten them out?  I also notice that your AI do not have shadows - never noticed before -will have to fire up my sim and see if that is a universal thing.  

I did a land away at Shoreham several years ago, and the Terminal Building is just as good inside as out.  The entrance area and reception are 1920 period Art Deco. Very nice - Google images.

Kev

Thanks Kev!  I tried AEC but no luck, not a big deal breaker, I still love the surrounding non-anomalous scenery.  I love 1920 Art Deco, always cool to look at.  Reminds me of that game Bioshock.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, I don't know what causes it as I no longer have any third party mesh, but it's no big deal if others see it too.

Thanks Adam!

Thanks Martyn!  Glad I'm not alone in the anomaly department.  As for the owl, well, I thought he was cool! :P

Thanks Paul!  And thanks for confirming what Martyn said.  So no big deal.

Thanks Kev!  I tried AEC but no luck, not a big deal breaker, I still love the surrounding non-anomalous scenery.  I love 1920 Art Deco, always cool to look at.  Reminds me of that game Bioshock.

Hey Jack - It looks like you got your wish - SNOW down in GA . None up here , send some our way . :ph34r::o:(:lol:

John

4 hours ago, stewart1 said:

super set of screen shots and you went under the Dartford crossing bridge i was expecting you to go inverted but you did not looks like you had a good flight i enjoyed it

thanks regards stewart

Thanks Stewart, the plane wasn't yellow so how could I go inverted?  :D  At least now I know the name of the bridge, cool!

3 hours ago, stewart1 said:

That Bridge takes the M25  motorway over the river at Dartford Kent regards stewart   

Thanks for that Stewart!

3 hours ago, Orbxtreme said:

Very interesting shots Jack, my preferred one though is number 9, when the Cessna is turning for the runway.

Thanks François!

Archived